My husband and I needed a place to stay near Belleville, IL that had a kitchen. This was the only place we could find that looked decent. We were very happy with the room and amenities and the staff was friendly. Unfortunately the reasons we needed to stay here didn't work out and our stay was cut from 2 weeks down to 2 days, but having experienced the Candlewood Suites we would certainly look to stay at any of them again in the future whether it is a short or long term stay. The room was spacious, clean and the kitchen, though not well stocked did have everything two people would need if we wanted to cook. There was a full size refrigerator with an ice maker in the freezer, a dishwasher, microwave and a two stove burner. The bathroom was also a reasonable size. The reason I am not giving the place an excellent rating is that there were a few things that could be improved. (If I could give it a 4.5 I would). First there was no garbage can in the bathroom, yet the towels were awesome, some of the softest I have had in a hotel. Also for an extended stay, there was not a great deal of drawer space to put clothes away. Only three and for two people that really isn't a lot if you are staying for a week or more. We didn't need the laundry facility, but the fact that they were available and free is also a huge bonus. Each afternoon there were free snacks provided in the lobby. When we arrived it was meatballs and the next day was cookies and popcorn. These little touches really helped make the place feel welcoming. The location was also really convenient. We could walk to several different restaurants and the 15 Cineplex movie theatre. We were a short distance away from what looked like a decent shopping mall and there were lots of amenities around the 5 mile radius.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Candlewood Suites O'Fallon Illinois Hotel, we put the amenities where they really count: in your room. Big, built for comfort or an extended stay. It's the ultimate suite hotel for the business traveler. Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your oversized executive desk with two separate phone lines - check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy the DVD / VCR Combo. Borrow your favorites from our free video and DVD library. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. You can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. Pets Are Welcome with a fee of $75 for 1-6 nights or $150 for 7 + nights. Room cleaning is provided once every 7 days.Maximum number of guests allowed per room including children is 2 in a room with one bed and 4 in a room with two beds. The front desk is open from 7am - 11pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Candlewood Suites O'Fallon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood O'fallon
- O'fallon Candlewood Suites
- Candlewood Suites O'Fallon IL