“Being updates” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites O'Fallon, IL - St. Louis

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn & Suites O'Fallon, IL - St. Louis to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites O'Fallon, IL - St. Louis
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   136 Regency Park, O'Fallon, IL 62269 (Formerly Econo Lodge Inn and Suites)   |
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in O'Fallon
Knoxville
“Being updates”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Most of the amenities here were unavailable due to being updated. The room was large and clean. A refrigerator and microwave were furnished. The rooma need a little tlc but overall it was a nice stay. The parking is limited.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I recently stayed at the "New Econo lodge " for a baseball state tourney. The hotel clerk Gabrielle was rude and obnoxious upon my arrival. She 1st couldnt locate my paid reservation in the computer then when she did find it 15 min later she told me it was my fault that she couldnt find it cause the name was under my husbands first name even though we have the same last name. She then told me that i couldnt have access to my room because my reservation was under my husbands name even though I paid with my credit card. I had to beg for my room with my 13 yr standing there in tears not knowing if we would have a place to sleep. She then told me that she didnt know who i was dealing with and she will keep my money and not give me access. I wish I wouldn't have prepaid the room cause I would have left to go to the Country Inn. I was treated like street trash not a paying customer. Never have I ever been treated so horribly. I will never use this hotel again. When I told the Gen Mgr she offered no compensation to me for her employees actions. Breakfast, The waffles were still frozen so were the muffins and the coffee was muddy at night. Don't use this hotel. I won't ever forget this lady or how I was treated. Very very poor. Our other boys stayed at the Country Inn and the employees there told me to come to have breakfast by them. They also offered me a room for the same amount that I was being charged at Econo lodge as a courtesy to me. Country Inn charges 119.00 normally and Econo lodge charged 73 us tax. A good hotel knows how to treat people right not this place!!!! JEANNIE BRYAN 815-641-5507. Gneebryan@att.net

• Stayed June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Hotel staff + location was nice (right near steak & shake and other restaurants). Not luxurious by any means, but it was a cheap place to sleep during our pass through. Breakfast bar wasn't that great and there wasn't a hotel sign in front of the hotel or on the building. This made it a bit confusing.

• Stayed May 2013
Nashville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

While this hotel probably can use some updating, it was a fine overnight lodging. The king room was spacious, included a microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee maker. The room and bathroom were clean and well equipped. The bed was comfortable. The room faced the highway, but there was no appreciable road noise. Staff members were polite and professional. The breakfast was varied with many choices, in fact better than at some 'higher' star rated lodgings.

Did experience difficulty with the wireless internet. It was most likely issues on my end, but it wasn't an important part of this overnight stay.

There were many restaurants nearby, just a short drive to any of them.

Got a great price on Hotwire.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Rantoul
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

While the staff was very helpful and outgoing, the conditions of the facility were poor at best. Run down, in disrepair, dated, and old best describe the overall condition.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites O'Fallon, IL - St. Louis? Share your experiences!