“Clean but need updates” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 O'Fallon

You added Super 8 O'Fallon to your Saves list
Super 8 O'Fallon
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1100 Eastgate Dr, O'Fallon, IL 62269 (Formerly Settle Inn & Suites O'Fallon)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in O'Fallon
Frisco, Texas
“Clean but need updates”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

The hotel is clean and well kept but needs updates. There is no elevator for those of you who have a lot of luggage this would not be a great stay. It is quiet there. The staff not friendly except for one gentlemen that was there one morning. Good size mini frig but old style tv.

Room Tip: Be aware they have smoking rooms and areas I had to move across the hall because I could smell it.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Megan S, General Manager at Super 8 O'Fallon, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback, and glad you enjoyed your stay. We are in the process of putting new 32 inch flat screens in the rooms and updating the rooms. If you are ever in the area again come and stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Grayson, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Wonderful place to stay. I had never heard of Settle Inn but rest assured the next time I need a hotel that name will be at the top of my list. The whole place was super clean and everyone was super nice. Wonderful location, very quite, great price, very comfortable beds and convenient to anything you need within a 5 minute drive. Stayed here and drove over in to St. Louis...save alot of money by doing so. Highly recommend to anyone!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Denise Z, General Manager at Super 8 O'Fallon, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
I want to thank you for your very nice review. It is very much appreciated. It is always nice to hear from the guests and what they think of their stay. I hope that you will come back and see us again.

Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Convient right off the freeway if you dont want to pay extra to stay overnight in ST Louis. Great value with clean nice grounds and great spacious rooms with comfy beds and extra pillows! Shower had the best water pressure... it was great. Nice pool and hot tub. Breakfast in the am had a lot of choices. Great place!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Denise Z, General Manager at Super 8 O'Fallon, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
I would like to thank you for your great review of our hotel. It is always nice to hear how our guests feel about their stay. I hope you can come and visit us again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

This place was perfect. It's a pet friendly, trucker friendly, people friendly place. We upgraded to the suite with the hot tub because the price was just too good to pass up. The pool was open and was clean. The hot tub worked perfectly. There were no stains on the covers, sheets, wash clothes or towels. The location was great and for us truckers that can't drive everywhere, there were places that delivered. We didn't know the restaurant was open. We WILL come back here when we are in the area.

• Stayed May 2013
Denise Z, General Manager at Super 8 O'Fallon, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
I really appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review. You actually never hear the good ones, usually just the bad. I would like to thank you for your kind words, and I hope you will return and stay with us in the future.

South Bend, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had to find a hotel at the last minute so we went through Hotwire and chose by the price of the room. I have never heard of the Settle Inn so I went to the trip advisor reviews. I liked the latest reviews of the Settle Inn but was still a leery because of older reviews.
Do not look at the older reviews!! The Inn was very nice. The people that worked there were very friendly & helpful. The room was very clean, bed was very clean & comfortable, I liked the soft pillows and actually slept all night long the first night of our three night stay.
There was new carpeting in our room and the hallways. We did not notice any cigarette smoke in the room or hallways like someone said in earlier reviews, I think they are non-smoking rooms now. The bathroom was cleaned everyday and we were given fresh clean towels each day. The breakfast was your typical continental breakfast with plenty of variety.
It was off the beaten path but easy to find and away from the noise of the highway. The room was also quiet. I would defiantly recommend the Settle Inn to anyone passing through the St. Louis,Belleville, Collinsvile, Fairview Heights area. Make sure if handicapped our problems climbing stairs ask for room on first floor since there is no elevator.

Room Tip: If handicapped or unable to climb stairs request a 1st floor room
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your very nice review, it is greatly appreciated. I do hope that you will come back and see us in the future.

Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

When we visit family in the O'Fallon area, we need a pet-friendly place to stay. We have tried a couple other places, but this is by far the most reasonable and well kept! It is clean, the staff is friendly and we will be back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, and thank you for your kind words, they are very appreciated. I hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Lancaster, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

When my brother passed away in September several members of my family had to travel to O'Fallon for his funeral. I reserved four rooms and had no problems checking in or out. They give you vouchers for free breakfast and discount pizza coupons at a little rest. next door, we didn't take advantage of the breakfast, but did the pizza and it was good. Had I known there were no elevators I would have insisted on a first floor room for my 75 year old mother who cannot do stairs very well. We didn't ask, but the front desk staff didn't offer the fact either (that there were no elevators) so we walked around the hotel, with all our luggage, looking for the elevator. The beds were comfortable and the shower was decent enough for the price you pay. The vestibules between the lobby and the room hallways were extremely hot, like an oven. Overall, this hotel is worth what you pay for it.

Room Tip: Get a first floor room if you have mobility issues.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Denise Z, General Manager at Super 8 O'Fallon, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of the Settle Inn & Suites. It is always good to hear feedback on good points as well as bad points to know where we can improve to make your stay more enjoyable. We have made and are in the process of making more improvements. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again in the future.

Been to Super 8 O'Fallon? Share your experiences!