“Very decent stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in O'Fallon
Byram, Mississippi
“Very decent stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

In town for football game in St. Louis. Liked that this hotel was far enough from downtown that we could avoid that constant traffic and that there were plenty of things to do in O'fallon. There was a mall nearby and several movie theaters and places to eat.
Hotel was nice and staff was super friendly. Room was clean but bathroom was rather small. Bed, like most Hilton Garden Inns, was way too firm. Just a notch up from sleeping on the floor. We had a great view of the lake with two fountains from our room.
Since my friend is a gold hilton honors member, our breakfast was included. Each morning, the breakfast staff greeted us and quickly took care of us. The breakfast was awesome as well.
Would stay at this hotel again if I was in the area.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Independence, KY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Hotel is newer, clean, great staff. I enjoyed the two night stay. I had a suite which exceeded my expectations. Attended business meetings here as well. Accomodations were very nice and all needs were met.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

OFallon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Great stay for my wife and I. Hotel was very pleasant and room/pool were extremely nice. Wedding party was very noisy during night; however, hotel staff promptly broke up the crowds. I'd stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We normally stay at the Drury Inn but opted to try this property on our latest trip to O'Fallon. Parking is convenient, hotel is clean and bed/bathroom very comfortable. Blackout curtains are fantastic and room is very comfortable. Free coffee in the morning and staff is friendly and nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Heyworth, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area! We had a double deluxe room with a view of the water and walkway We were attending an event in St. Louis so my only complaint would be the next time we stay I would like to be able to spend more time near and in the hotel! Also, no continental breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

This place met my needs, including having a fridge which is not that common anymore.

My one disappointment was that I didn't find out that the pool was closed until after I checked in and saw a sign in the elevator. Since a pool is listed as a feature, I think they should have mentioned it would be closed for ten days when I booked the room on line. At the very least, the desk clerk should have informed me when I checked in.

• Stayed September 2013
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay. My niece had her wedding reception right next door and it was very convenient. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. The morning breakfast was exceptional. This hotel is run well and true to Hilton standards. The pool was closed for renovation the weekend we were there.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Shiloh/O’Fallon? Share your experiences!