“Very good Asian menu” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“Very good Asian menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

You can pick your own ingredients for the chefs to stir fry or else pick from the many delicious items on the menu. Try the tuna poke appetizer - it is amazing. Good place to bring the family - the noise level will allow your children to be themselves without annoying other diners.

Visited November 2013

Nairobi, Kenya
“This Visit was a Dissapointment”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I've been to Stir Crazy many times before and it has long been one of my favorite restaurants. However, this time I found that everything we ordered was simply too salty. Furthermore. I had a very unpleasant taste in my mouth of restaurant food. I hope that Star Crazy will improve in the future.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
“Great food service was slow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

The food is wonderful here...fresh and flavorful. I tired it the first time in milwaukee wi on a business trip and loved it. This place had terrible service it took us several min after being seated to be greeted and offered a drink. After finally placing our order we waited still for our build your own bowl. The buffet was a bit messy but there was someone working on cleaning and stocking it while we were up there. The preparation was fine and went quickly.
There are so many options and combos you can choose. Just be prepared to wait a little bit as they stir fry the food while you wait.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago
“Always a reliable place to eat....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

We've gone to Stir Crazy of Northbrook, IL on occasion over the past 5-10 years and always find it to be reliable place to go---nice, lively atmosphere, kid friendly and usually pretty good food. My latest visit several nights ago was no different, though my self-created chicken stir fry with thai sauce was a bit bland....Perhaps i should have added more garlic or onions.... My wife's dish was very good.....

An added benefit to eating here with family, is each single kids meal is free with each regular adult meal on certain nights.... Never knew this in the past, but it's great to know now!

So, all in all, if you're in the area, or are looking for a nice place to go, Stir Crazy is a very good choice.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Great food but beware hearing loss”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Been to several of these across the US but this one is SO LOUD I actually had the same sensation like I had just left a Rock concert when I walked out. Good is great service too. But I strongly recommend outside seating, or ear plugs. Probably a great place to go with that special someone you don't ever want to communicate with :)

• Visited August 2013