“A Pleasant Surprise !” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“A Pleasant Surprise !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

My hubby & I are staying in Northbrook celebrating my Birthday, I was undecided where I wanted to dine for lunch so we rode around until we eventually decided to go to a Mall, where I noticed this cozy restaraunt , never eaten at CK but the ambiance was inviting. We ordered a variety of food including to starter salads, fried mac& cheese, cheesy bread & jambalaya pasta to share. OMG all the dishes were great! They even gave me a free sundae with candle for my Bday! All of that & my bill was under $40. YEAH!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
“So So Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

My wife and I went for lunch. The resturant is clean and very nice inside and in that regard
we were very pleased. I ordered the pizza, tomatto and cheese and my wife the chopped salad.
Both were about average, nothing special here. With a name of Calif Pizza Kitchen we were expecting great things! No so. The pizza is very thin and tasteless, the salad slight for the 10 dollar charge!

• Visited October 2012