“tasty” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #74 of 104 Restaurants in Northbrook
Cuisines: Fast Food, Ice Cream
“tasty”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

I like that you can sample the flavors before purchasing....but the price is kind of pricey!

Visited May 2012

Petra - Wadi Musa, Jordan
“So many yogurt flavors... But getting toppings is like playing an arcade game!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

One of the many new fro-yo/add-in places that are all the rage, and it's just as tasty as any other.

What maybe makes it stand out a bit is the large number of yogurt flavors available. Everything from chocolate to pomegranate to strawberry cheesecake to key lime pie (my favorite!). So tasty, and you can get as much as you want! (You pay by the ounce)

What also maybe makes it stand out a bit... for the worse... is the relatively few toppings they have-- or at least had, when I went. They kept removing them as I moved down the line, whisking them away so they were just out of reach. I felt a little too awkward asking them to move them right back, so I instead made probably-more-awkward eye contact as I stretched my arm underneath the spit shield to clumsily scoop some mushing strawbs and rasps into my cup.

The eating part was all systems go, though, no worries. Can't go wrong with some key lime-flavored yogurt, berries, and coconut!

• Visited July 2011