I chose this hotel because it is so close to the Recruit training Command and A-school (like 2miles give or take) being from new york though it sucks that there isn't a sidewalk to walk there so you always need to call a cab or if you're lucky have a rental. Though the inn has a phone to directly call cab service (they even give you coupons so you can save $6 on local rides or $15 to the airport). The rooms are very simple, old fashion looking and the cleaning is done everyday so you always have new towels/soap etc :) no bugs or anything so that's a plus! (i always worry about those things when booking new places) so no worries! I've been there 3 different times with different rooms and the conditions are all the same! They give breakfast in the morning 6-10am its just coffee and some packaged honey buns but meh its free :p You want good breakfast go to Baker's Square near the Gurnee Mills Mall they're good :D Flannagan's (its a restaurant next to the inn & it is a bit disappointing sorry, they're coffee is good but really thats all they got going <_<) The concierge are very friendly and helpful. Overall its an ideal place to book since the rate is the least inexpensive and closest to the navy base.
Hopefully this helps with anyone curious about the place :D
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Red Carpet Inn N. Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn n. Chicago Hotel North Chicago
- Red Carpet Inn North Chicago
- North Chicago Red Carpet Inn
- Red Carpet Inn N. Chicago North Chicago, Lake County, IL