“Bad Changes!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
“Bad Changes!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

I have been going to Fazoli's once to twice a week for 3 years. The one I live close to don't appear to know how to make the food. The one I work by, does a pretty good job. But, it's Corporate that I have the biggest issue with. With so much of the food baked and greasy I can't eat much there. However, there is one meal I eat all the time which is the Tortellini Rustico. Well, I did. Was just informed today that they will no longer carry it. This is the 3rd meal that I like from there that is no longer being sold and because of this they don't carry certain ingredients anymore, like mushrooms or artichoke hearts. I don't know what's going on but they keep this up they won't have any customers left. I know I will no longer be one. I now do NOT like any of their food!

• Visited October 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Normal, Illinois
“Poor Service - Bad Management”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2011

I live nearby, and wanted to make this a regular place to go. However, half the time I went there I would see disgruntled customers. I found myself feeling the same way as I heard the way the manager would yell at their employees. Tonight, was the last straw. I went there intending to save money, but I guess the manager might have trouble hearing...and told me that something was on sale that was not. She then rung me up, and when I pointed out to her there was a misunderstanding she just shook her head and told me I was wrong. Then, after watching my boyfriend eat almost his entire meal, and see all the people around me get served ahead of me (even though they came later) I finally was served my luke warm food. They told me that they lost my ticket and were so sorry. AWFUL SERVICE. The guy behind me had the same experience, and usually when I go in there I see other customers have that same awful experience. I am done. I will go out of my way to make sure as many people I know do not go to Fazolis in Normal Illinois.

• Visited April 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa, Illinois
“Great Choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2010

Decided to visit Fazoli's for a group meal with 10 people. Ended up ordering two cheese pizzas and one pepperoni, which turned out to be just right. Service was quick, although we just missed a huge rush that created what looked like a 5-10 minute line. Food was very enjoyable, no complaints from anyone. Then of course are the breadsticks, which were just short of phenomenal. When you dine-in you get an unlimited supply, although you have to walk up to the counter to pick them up. Can't beat it, though, when you get a fresh and soft one right out of the oven. Soft-drink options were slimmer than other fast-food places, but still had the basic coke products. All in all a great meal at the Fazoli's in Bloomington/Normal.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It's pretty good food at...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2008

It's pretty good food at a decent price/value.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good for drive thru italian”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2008

good for drive thru italian