We stayed at the Marriott on September 2, 2012, for our 8 year anniversary. We were immediately greeted with a hand shake and smiles from the staff at the front counter. We were able to get the Presidential Suite and they had chocolate covered strawberries with a complimentary bottle of Champaigne. The room was absolutely stunning and the view was awesome! We had dinner at the restaurant there at the hotel and it too was exceptional! We decided to stay in and enjoy the room. The bed was super comfortable and the jet tub was amazing! I took two baths and felt so relaxed afterwards! They even comped our valet parking since it was our anniversary! Just an amazing, clean and delightful experience! I would definately recommend this to all of my friends and family over and over again! Five stars from us along with two thumbs up!
- Also Known As:
- Bloomington - Normal Marriott Hotel And Conference Center
- Bloomington - Normal Marriott Hotel
- Bloomington - Normal Marriott Hotel Normal
- Bloomington - Normal Marriott Hotel & Conference Center IL - Bloomington-Normal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only AAA Four Diamond Hotel between Chicago and St. Louis. We have two concierge floors with a private lounge for your most important clients. Four Diamond service as only Marriott and John Q. Hammons can provide and a location directly between uptown Normal and Illinois State University. We are also within walking distance of the Amtrak station. The only hotel in town to provide covered parking and a skywalk from the town's adjoining garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Venere and Agoda so you can book your Bloomington - Normal Marriott Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.