“Late dinner” 5 of 5 stars

815-463-1333
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bulldog Ale House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 50 Restaurants in New Lenox
Chicago, Illinois
“Late dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Had a late night dinner the drinks and food was very good service was great the place looked very nice a lot of tv's a nice bar and a separate place to eat and talk will go there again

New Lenox, Illinois
“Something for everyone here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

The menu is large and has a variety of food. I had the Memphis burger and it was delicious. I feel that the portions are fair and that they don't skimp. Our waitress today was very attentive. They do have a very large choice of beers. Each day they have a food special, so check their website before you go. The only downside is that when it gets busy, it seems very loud. The tables are pushed close together, so if you are sensitive to noise, I wouldn't recommend this place.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great beer, food & service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We were traveling though the area and decided to stop at Bulldog Ale House. They have a very extensive beer list and menu with something for everyone. We really enjoyed everything! The prices are reasonable too!

Chicago, Illinois
“Huge menu & even bigger beer list”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

My family and I decided to give Bulldog a try as it is fairly new to the area. The menu is quite large and they have an enormous beer list! I do wish that the food was as good as the beer, but that wasn't the case... Most of us had chicken wraps and they were just okay, but my wife did enjoy her pasta dish. As this place is fairly new I do think we will give it another try. The beer list is quite enticing!

• Visited June 2014