“Basic but worth the money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1575 Bond Street, Naperville, IL 60563   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #10 of 16 hotels in Naperville
Tempe, Arizona
“Basic but worth the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We stayed at this location June 1-8 2013. The hotel is nothing glamorous but it fit our needs for the time we were there. The hotel is very clean and quiet ( the manager was quick to pound on the door of a downstairs room with a barking dog) . If you are there to use the room for cooking a gourmet meal, forget about it LOL. You get dishes and silverware for 2, a couple of pots and pans and a few cooking/serving pieces. A toaster, microwave, refridge and coffee pot are your appliances. Unless you want to do stir fry, bacon and eggs or nuke a meal you probably won't be able to get too creative cooking. The bed is listed as a queen but we think it may have been a double with a firm mattress and firm pillows. There is a desk/dining table and recliner in the room. You will pay extra for housekeeping if you want it and will have to go to the front desk for a hair dryer and some amenities. For as much as we were in the room ( pretty much to just sleep) the price of our stay was a bargain, There are lots of eating establishments in close driving range with a burger joint right next door that serves a good breakfast too. The hotel is right off the tollway with easy access to wherever you may want to go which is a plus.

Room Tip: I think that all of the rooms with pets were on the lower level
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

20 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Naperville, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

It was few weeks back, when I received mail stating, Extended Stay America, 1575 Bond street, Naperville, IL. as my next halting destination during business visit. Naturally I was anxious to know about the place before I can walk in and hence I went through its official site and reviews. It looked good...but I didn’t want to make my impression just looking at it and then I landed here.
After staying her for few good days now, I was more than eager to put my thoughts for this Place called hotel. And when I gave it a thought…I realized there were so many good things to share. With every passing time, I was recollecting the good thing I read about this place.

If it’s just about knowing it as property, then yes…it has all the good required facilities, locality, services and every Hotel is indeed maintained in uniformity that they all give you a unique feel of Extended Stay America ambience. But is that all…? I deeply feel that it’s not only about luxury always. It’s the people around you, who make it a good place…and that were it makes it different from just been a property.

It’s truly a Home away for Home… What impressed me was the extended help and comfort provided by the hotel staff. They were very kind and helpful. Ready to walk extra miles to help me in all possible way to make my sat happy.

I would like to congratulate the entire team of Extended Stay America, and Especially for the team of Naperville West, for giving me such a wonderful experience. I would cherish those moments.

I have not only found good friends here, but also have seen families walking out with smiles…a gesture of Satisfaction on their faces. Needless to say…I recommend it and would love to visit again.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I was here on a work trip for three days and I was very satisfied with the 4 nights I spent in the hotel. I have never stayed in an extended stay hotel before and I was pleasantly surprised by the kitchen it they offered by the kitchenette in the room. Made easy storing and reheating some of the takeout I orderEd. And the stuff was super nice too. They showed me the room I reserved before I paid for it. Thanks for a wonderful hotel stay@Extendedstay.

• Stayed April 2013
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West, responded to this review, April 9, 2013

Napeville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Everything was clean and working. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was on time and mostly stocked. Price was resonable for the area. Monthly discounts were offered. It would be nice if their was a workout room and pool.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West, responded to this review, March 29, 2013

Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

The staff really makes me feel welcome, and the rooms are also very clean. The renovation enhances the stay with its brightly colored rooms. The breakfast makes it very convenient for me because I don't always have the time to make breakfast. Plus, the location is very convenient to the restaurants nearby when I don't feel like eating in. When I do eat in, it's just like eating at home with all the kitchen amenities each room has. Overall, my experiences staying here have been beyond wonderful.
Its just great!!!

Room Tip: Its nice, no complaints.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Clean rooms, friendly accomadating staff. Bring ur own blanket tho - thin polester bedspread that slides onto the floor as you sleep. Kitchen a plus. Not fancy but half the price of rooms at more upscale hotels!

• Stayed February 2013
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West, responded to this review, February 25, 2013

Milwaukee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Room Tip: Try to get the first floor rooms, they are the best in terms of quality.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West, responded to this review, February 11, 2013

Been to Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West? Share your experiences!