“The entire staff here is absolutely amazing!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1575 Bond Street, Naperville, IL 60563   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Naperville
“The entire staff here is absolutely amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

The entire staff are so friendly! The price is excellent and fit my budget! A special thank you to Michael at the front desk for accommodating all of my needs! Keep up the fantastic job! I will recommend this hotel to my family and friends!

Thanks again!

Angela

• Stayed February 2012
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West, responded to this review, February 12, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Burlington, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

excellent hotel in naperville IL, newly renovated, good location. very good customer service and good staff. always helpful to their customer. this hotel is in unique location where in 1 to 5 miles, you get all kind fast food; dine in, Indian, Chinese, Italian, Mexican, Thai, and restaurant. The entire store on same route and big fox valley mall where you can say whatever you want. I can refer this hotel to my friend and family who want live for week or more. Hotel has their own rates which affordable to everyone.

Room Tip: i have good room near elevator. good sideview from windows,
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and central location. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

The last and my very first review on TripAdvisor supposedly didn't go through, because the email they sent to confirm the review, either didn't show up..or unfortunately ended up in my spam folder by mistake (sometimes GMail goes overboard with spam settings), and henceforth didn't get posted. I wasn't aware of this until a little late, and despite sending a couple of emails to the TripAdvisor customer service team, where I even offered my phone number to confirm my identity..the review languished as an 'anonymous' review, before getting deleted (I suppose, because I don't see my 'anonymous' review anymore). I'm hoping this time to keep up with the review process, so this review doesn't end up as an 'anonymous' one either.

Being said that, let me go on with the review on Extended Stay America, Naperville, IL.

I have been traveling from Houston to Naperville area for business (my IT company has it's main office here) for atleast twice a month for the last two years. And I have checked out and stayed at numerous hotels in the Naperville area, including in the neighboring suburbs..and even as far as Oakbrook. And during the course of these numerous hotel stays, Extended Stay America, Naperville has become my favorite place to stay, because of a couple of factors:

* Proximity to my workplace
* Excellent accomodations and services at a very good corporate and personal/pleasure rates
* Ample parking
* Plenty of restaurants and eateries within a short radius
* Just off the I-88 tollway (makes traveling to other places all so much easier)
and * Recent renovation and upgrades which has made living here for extended period of stays, all so much better
* and many other reasons

This place really feels like a home away from home. They provide excellent services to everybody, including business persons, families, single men or women on a business or family on leisure/pleasure trips.

The thing about this particular Extended Stay Hotel, and trust me if you will, I have spent a larger portion of my life staying in hotels due to my work requirements, and I have stayed in other Extended Stay Hotels and Marriott extended stay properties..and the most striking thing of this hotel, is its cleanliness, and the extent they go for keeping it that way.

Also, the Hotel has recently upgraded its rooms and facilities..and though it seems I mentioned *upgrade* in a casual manner, in reality, it has been a huge upgrade. I was literally very impressed when I stayed at the hotel recently. Like everything is new. Because actually, it is new, since it seems they spent a whole lot of money, renovating and upgrading the whole place, If you ask me, I'd say, it was a very pleasant experience.

I feel important to particularly mention the professional courtesy and exemplary services extended by a member of the staff of the hotel, Mr Michael Christian, Manager of the hotel..whose pleasant and amiable demeanor makes the stays over here quite worthwhile, Even I have come to know him professional and personally during my numerous lodgings here, he still greets you, everytime you come across him, with a very enthusiastic smile on his face. It just puts such a positive spin on my day, when I'm leaving for work in the morning..and he's greeting you with such an infectious, enthusiastic, warm smile and greeting, and always enquiring if he can do something to make my stay even better..it just puts my mind in such a positive mood, when I'm leaving for work. Makes me feel good staying here. It's these simple things, which makes your stay so much comfortable, when you're out of home on a business or personal or pleasure trip.

I'd also like to mention, the equally friendly and professional courtesy and services extended to me by another very important staff member of this hotel, Mr. Uday. He is very prompt and attentive to the needs and requirements of the guests of the hotel, and many a times, goes out of his way offer to help and services, which I have experienced many times. I have nothing, but positive reviews for him.

I just spent some time explaining earlier, how the new renovation and upgrades, and new appliances in rooms at this Extended Stay, had made my last stay, a more comfortable one, than I can recall. By their very business concept, Extended Stay Hotels have always strived to provide travelers an experience, which is *a home away from home*. Since I have patronized this hotel, in my numerous visits earlier due to my work, I've always felt that the quality of the hotel, and the support of the stuff has pretty much always made my visits, a comfortable and memorable one. But since the new renovation, it seems to haave gone over the edge. The rooms feel more friendly and comfortable and clean..the hallways always so clean, they have gotten rid of the buggy luggage transportation carts, and the new ones are so clean and manuerable..new appliances.. and the bathroom seems bigger (maybe to some design changes)...new flat screen tvs...a whole host of upgrades I can apparently see. Overall, count me in as as an thoroughly impressed customer.

Sometimes, it's not just the hotel or the brand, though they surely do matter in one's choices for lodging..but it's also the people who are striving to provide you with great service with hard work and professionalism..and with a really genuine enthusiastic smile and demeanor to every guest, which makes it an exceptional lodging experience.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West, responded to this review, December 21, 2012

Been to Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West? Share your experiences!