“2 Week Stay in March.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Naperville
Charlotte, North Carolina
“2 Week Stay in March.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

To start I had a very nice stay at the Fairfield Inn in Naperville Il. I typically don't take extended trips but I do stay in many hotels. The Staff was very helpful and courteous. The only negative is that the desk clerk held the chocolate chip cookies hostage for a trip advisor review LOL! The room was average, very clean and the bed was VERY comfortable. The room did not have a microwave or refrigerator. Make sure you request a refrigerator before you arrive at the hotel or you will have to empty the ice machine into your cooler every day and make the other guests mad that the ice maker is empty.

Room Tip: The rooms with 2 doubles is larger than the single King or Queen.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
FFISNaperville, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, April 20, 2014
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry that your cookies were held hostage, that is not what I expect from any of my staff. I'm happy to hear that your experience was a good one. Please let me know the next time you are planning to come in town and I will have a special batch of cookies with your name on them! Thank you again.

Andrew

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

An outstanding hotel with an exceptional staff of honest, committed individuals that made my visit a success.

As a very frequent traveler, I stay in hotels more than a hundred nights a year, and tend to take my nightly accommodations for granted. Hotel rooms, lobbies, and staff all tend to look and feel the same. Luckily for me, the staff at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago-Naperville, reminded me that excellence and commitment do make a difference.

Having completed a successful business trip in the Chicago area, I was boarding the rental car bus at O’Hare airport when I realized that my Smartphone was missing. As most of us today, I rely heavily on this technological wonder and I was devastated by the loss. Once back in Atlanta I called the Fairfield Inn and spoke with Patty at the front desk. Patty spoke with the Fairfield Staff including Andrew the Front Desk Manager and found the phone that I foolishly left in my room. Not only did the Fairfield staff find my phone they took the time to mail it to me.

This might seem like a simple thing, but considering the time and expense of replacing my phone and all the information that it held, this outstanding service was invaluable to me.

Thanks to Patty, Andrew, and all the staff members that helped me immensely.

Kerry Allen – Atlanta, GA

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Mr. Allen,

Thank you very much for your kind words and review. I'm happy to hear that we were able to impress you and we look forward to having you be our guest again the next time you're in Naperville. Have a great day!

Columbus, OH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

We stayed here for two nights for our work in Chicago downtown. We liked the place.
The room was good enough for 2 adults and 2 tweens.
The bath rooms were clean,
The lobby area is clean and the staff friendly.
There are lots of hotels close by.
10 mintues to Metra park and ride Train station. Morning to Chicago took 1 hour. Evening back took 30 mintues.

Break fast is not so great. The eggs were watery, the waffle maker makes soft waffles which becomes soggy after you add syrup to it. BTW, there is only one syrup dispenser for the whole breakfast room.
I would still recommend this place.

Room Tip: Get a 1 floor room, the elevators are slow.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience in our hotel. I'm happy to hear that you found the staff and room to your liking and I'm sorry that breakfast was not. We have brought in more containers for the syrup to accomodate the needs of all our guests. Thank you again for your review.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is an awesome staff with some of the cleanest rooms I've been in. I lived in hotels for 6 years and this place made me feel like I was at home. I recommend this to families, business people, staycations. Great place !!!

Sincerely

Mike O'Brien
The Trivia Page
Portland Oregon

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
FFISNaperville, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Mike,

Thank you for your review and great comments! I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience here with us. Please let us know the next time you're in town, we'd like to have you be our guest again.

Have a great day,
Middleville, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

As field rep my job has me on the road 4 nights a week across the midwest. It's always a pleasure to return to a location where I am remembered and greeted warmly. Lauren at the front desk is absolutely top notch.

This location is particularly well kept. The hotel is clean, breakfast is good and all the staff are all professional, friendly and courteous.

Once I discovered this location I have returned here several times. I will certainly be staying here as my schedule brings me to the area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
FFISNaperville, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Michael,

Thank you for your review and great comments. I'm happy to see that we are delivering on our goal to provide an outstanding experience for our guests. I will make sure that Lauren gets the recognition she deserves. Please let me know at any time if there is anything else we can do for you on your next trip "home".

Springfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I travel to the Naperville area a couple of times a month and always stay at this location. They staff are caring, enthusiastic and responsive to requests/needs. The hotel is nice and reasonably priced but what makes this property excellent is the staff.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
FFISNaperville, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for you great comments! I'm glad to hear that the staff really made your experience a wonderful one. We look forward to having you be our guest again soon.

Have a great day!
Naperville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

My Family have been staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites for quite some time, and every stay is awsome .The staff are very friendly and prompt to your request with what ever you need. My family and I always feel safe and secure when we are here. Thank you for allowing us to Start Our Experince at the Fairfield Inn & Suites.

Room Tip: The corner suites are the largest if you are staying with your family. Come stay and enjoy youself.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Columbus,

Thank you very much for your very kind review! I'm glad to hear that your experience has been a great one from the start. We've enjoyed having you as our guests!

Andrew

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville? Share your experiences!