“Nice clean, friendly apt and budget friendly.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Naperville
Columbus, OH
“Nice clean, friendly apt and budget friendly.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

We stayed here for two nights for our work in Chicago downtown. We liked the place.
The room was good enough for 2 adults and 2 tweens.
The bath rooms were clean,
The lobby area is clean and the staff friendly.
There are lots of hotels close by.
10 mintues to Metra park and ride Train station. Morning to Chicago took 1 hour. Evening back took 30 mintues.

Break fast is not so great. The eggs were watery, the waffle maker makes soft waffles which becomes soggy after you add syrup to it. BTW, there is only one syrup dispenser for the whole breakfast room.
I would still recommend this place.

Room Tip: Get a 1 floor room, the elevators are slow.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
FFISNaperville, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, April 20, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience in our hotel. I'm happy to hear that you found the staff and room to your liking and I'm sorry that breakfast was not. We have brought in more containers for the syrup to accomodate the needs of all our guests. Thank you again for your review.

Andrew

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is an awesome staff with some of the cleanest rooms I've been in. I lived in hotels for 6 years and this place made me feel like I was at home. I recommend this to families, business people, staycations. Great place !!!

Sincerely

Mike O'Brien
The Trivia Page
Portland Oregon

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
FFISNaperville, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Mike,

Thank you for your review and great comments! I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience here with us. Please let us know the next time you're in town, we'd like to have you be our guest again.

Have a great day,
Middleville, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

As field rep my job has me on the road 4 nights a week across the midwest. It's always a pleasure to return to a location where I am remembered and greeted warmly. Lauren at the front desk is absolutely top notch.

This location is particularly well kept. The hotel is clean, breakfast is good and all the staff are all professional, friendly and courteous.

Once I discovered this location I have returned here several times. I will certainly be staying here as my schedule brings me to the area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
FFISNaperville, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Michael,

Thank you for your review and great comments. I'm happy to see that we are delivering on our goal to provide an outstanding experience for our guests. I will make sure that Lauren gets the recognition she deserves. Please let me know at any time if there is anything else we can do for you on your next trip "home".

Springfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I travel to the Naperville area a couple of times a month and always stay at this location. They staff are caring, enthusiastic and responsive to requests/needs. The hotel is nice and reasonably priced but what makes this property excellent is the staff.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
FFISNaperville, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for you great comments! I'm glad to hear that the staff really made your experience a wonderful one. We look forward to having you be our guest again soon.

Have a great day!
Naperville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

My Family have been staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites for quite some time, and every stay is awsome .The staff are very friendly and prompt to your request with what ever you need. My family and I always feel safe and secure when we are here. Thank you for allowing us to Start Our Experince at the Fairfield Inn & Suites.

Room Tip: The corner suites are the largest if you are staying with your family. Come stay and enjoy youself.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Columbus,

Thank you very much for your very kind review! I'm glad to hear that your experience has been a great one from the start. We've enjoyed having you as our guests!

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

This is the cleanest hotel I have "ever" stayed in. The staff is always smiling and willing to assist. I was here on business and experienced the wonderful Chicago snowstorm weather and needed to extend my stay for the weekend to avoid traveling back to Chicago (Naperville) in just two days. I was anxious as I worried over the snowstorm arriving and my inablility to return due to flight cancellations both here and in my home town as they also were going to experience the same if not worse weather conditions. This hotel not only set me up for the weekend but also discounted my weekend stay! They also assisted me with the return of my rental car and offered to assist me in any way possible due to the travel issues I experienced. The hotel mangager personally made sure my stay was pleasurable! I am very pleased as I did not have to change rooms or relocate to another hotel for the weekend. The staff is always smiling and is courteous which is indicative from a management standpoint of a happy workforce!...Good job Naperville Fairfield Inn as you took a very bad travel experience and turned it into a restful and pleasant stay. If you come to this Hotel which I recommend highly as I have not ever been so eager to tell anyone be it good or bad online about my stay...know this...You are made to feel like family. Everyone addresses you by name and gives you theirs.....be prepared for a room that when you enter smells like the linens were hung on the line to dry...and the morning breakfast is better than most...but the most important ...they really will help you with anything you need. If you want a place that will accomodate you...make you feel at home in a strange place...and assist you with anything you need...and is clean! Stay here....

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
FFISNaperville, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Hi Mary,

Thank you very much for all your kind comments! I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and we look forward to having you visit again (this time with less travel woes hopefully). Have a great day and let us know at any time if there is anything else you need.

Cherry Valley, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Would recommend this hotel. The staff was very friendly (Patty, Andrew, and Lee).The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The rooms were spacious. The whole facility was very clean. It had snowed overnight and they brushed off the cars early that morning. The overall experience was excellent and will stay at this Fairfield Inn every time when visiting Naperville.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. I'm happy that you had a great experience with us and that we were able to save you some time cleaning off your car in the morning. We look forward to having you visit us again.

Andrew
Also consider these accommodations in or near Naperville
Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Hampton Inn Chicago Naperville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Naperville
Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville
Hotel Arista at CityGate Centre
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville/Aurora

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville? Share your experiences!