“Exceptional staff, great value” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Naperville
Newburgh, Indiana, United States
“Exceptional staff, great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Had a great stay from August 4-7, staff at front desk was exceptional! All staff was friendly and helpful, no matter what their position. My room was clean with every necessary amenity, with a GREAT bed. Exercise room was good, very clean, but could have used a little more equipment. Breakfast was consistently excellent.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Sandra W, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Naperville, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
What a wonderful review of your recent visit with us! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay, and thank you so very much for taking the time to share your feedback and compliments. We will look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

As coach of a AAU basketball organization, it can be very challenging finding a reputable establishment with above board accomodations that is willing to house an immense number of teenaged athletes. Lisa, The Director of Sales, and Brian, Manager bent over backwards to ensure our stay during the Nay's National Tournament was a pleasant one. Their attention to detail made our boys feel like professional athletes. The breakfast buffet provided an assortment of nourishing foods that prepared our teams for long days of competition. From the welcome sign in the lobby, to ice cream and a welcoming star on each players door. Coming in at the end of the day to a warm cookie a clean room and a laundry room to freshen up our uniforms was just like being at home. A BIG Project ASAP Blazer shout out to Lisa and her entire staff at Country Inn & Suites in Naperville, Illinois!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper floors have proven to much quieter (free of laundryroom, pool, conference room an...
Green Features: Each floor is equipped with a recycle bin for those that are interested in protecting the environment. Also, there is special parking for Hybrid vehicles along with a vast number of handicap spaces.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Shiloh, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

The overall stay was fine, but there were several minor things that needed improvement. The bathroom was not as clean as it should be...I HATE finding other people's hair in the tub and on the floor. The shower head was too low on the wall. I'm 5'7" and had to bend over to rinse my hair. The lighting in the bedroom was insufficient--it was only by the bed, so you could see the closet area. We traveled with 3, so reserved a suite so one member could sleep in the livingroom. Why is the door to the bedroom located between the livingroom and bathroom? That meant the person in the livingroom had to come into the bathroom to use it...so much for privacy! We've stayed at the Country Inn & Suites in Sycamore IL and the facilities were much nicer--ample lighting, sink in the wet bar area, bathroom accessible outside the bedroom.

Green Features: I appreciated a prime parking spot reserved for hybrid vehicles. Apparently my Prius was the only one there that night.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Bradley, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The room a suite was vey nice! Staff was friendly and helpfuLl., right on the money! Outstanding breakfast, with a big variety of breakfast items and the staff was always putting out more, and keeping everything cleaned up. Nice small Bar, which I did not expect! They even had a pool table in then bar area. I would stay again! Thanks for everything!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Very nice hotel. Clean, everything in working order, friendly staff. The room (suite) was really spacious, well laid out and efficient. The bed was perfect. Couldn't have asked for anything more than what I got.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Just stayed here on a family vacation. Booked a package with tickets to th Subpage Children's Museum and had to ask for our tickets or we wouldn't have gotten them. Hotel was very dirty and indoor pool wasn't heated. Very disappointing stay. Will not be back.

• Stayed July 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Three important things people should know about this place before booking. 1) I stayed at this hotel in order to take two courses near by. I had forgotten to ask for a wake up call and it was about 1:30 AM and I needed to get up at about 6:30 AM. So I called the front desk, no one answered... "bathroom break" I thought. I waited a few minutes and called again, no answer. "Hope there is no problem, I thought". I waited a few more minutes, and called again, still no one. So, I called the national number, and the first rude person I spoke to was terse and rude. They asked me to hold, and came back on and said in an accusatory tone, "I got them the first time I tried"... I was very surprised at this. There was no apology for the problem, no apology or no one manning the front desk for security, let alone at that hour. So, I asked for a Suervisor/manager, who was very nice and understanding. I explained that part of what we are paying for is security at the front desk at night, and service, otherwise why stay there... He agreed. While I was on the phone, now at about 1:45 AM, my hotel phone ran and it was a man at the front desk calling up and talking very fast, and aggressively about me needing a wake up call, so I started to explain and tell him the time. He tersely interrupted me, and told me the time I needed (apparently from the first guy at the national phone number), and I said yes that is the time, and he hung up. Again, no apology, no customer service or respect or pleasantries at all! I was shocked. The Supervisor said he would have someone call me in the morning, which did happen. After that I was pissed off, and unable to sleep and it was just shy of 2 AM by the time I got off the phone. 2) I was with a number of women, and we would take the van each morning over to the classes. There were two drivers, one fairly polite and professional, smaller gentleman. The second however, never once opened or closed the doors for any of us, so I did it for the ladies each time. One of them even spoke up about him being so rude, and he still did nothing, did not apologize, etc... He had been tipped each time to only drive us less than 1/2 mile! Really bad! He is a DRIVER, it is his job to do those things. He just sat there like an uncaring fool each day. 3) The bathroom and sheets were only cleaned every 3 days according to house keeping for long terms stays, or if we requested it. There was mold around the shower and I am fairly certain the one time I requested the bathroom to be cleaned and sheets to be changed they were not because my floss was in the toilet later that evening from the morning still! Up to you if you want to stay there, however there are at least two other hotels within thousands of feet of this one, so I would recommend staying at them! The good parts... The Morning/afternoon guy, Brian was great, the manager Mike was great, the facilities are generally clean, however, I think we should minimally expect that from any reasonable quality hotel.

Green Features: None that were evident except the excuse not to clean the bathroom, towels and sheets for at least 3 days during long terms stays!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Carlson Hotels C, Online Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites Naperville, responded to this review, July 16, 2013

If you would like to discuss your stay further, please contact Corporate Customer Care.

Been to Country Inn & Suites Naperville? Share your experiences!