When we first checked in, the front desk was very friendly. However, when we stepped into the hallway near our room there was an overwhelming scent that I believe came from a carpet freshener. The smell got stronger as we entered the room. At least it was a sign of cleanliness. For someone with allergies though, this smell was extremely irritating. My daughter was especially affected by it. When we called the front desk, they were very accommodating and got us a different room that didn't smell as badly. Another thing of note is that the blankets and pillows are filled with feathers, another huge allergen. Thankfully, in the closet there were extra blankets and pillows that were allergen free in a sealed bag. There was a lot of noise in the hallway at night that went on for hours, and it became hard to fall asleep. In the morning, the continental breakfast was okay but nothing special. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this hotel for people with allergies or anyone sensitive to smells. It should be okay for anyone else though, as the rooms were clean and the staff was friendly.