“4 night stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Naperville
Huntsville, Alabama
“4 night stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

We picked the Country Inn due to the location to downtown Naperville and the price. The standard room could use some updating, but was well appointed, flat screen TV, microwave & fridge and a very comfortable king size bed. The breakfast each morning was excellent, plenty of choices and Deana was extra helpful and very pleasant. Same with the front desk, they were courteous and printed out directions for various places we wanted to visit. The exercise room had five different machines, and plenty of towels.
The only problem was we were charged for two bottled waters that we did not use (they have bottled water next to the complimentary coffee in the room and they are clearly marked as costing $2.00 each). We read a previous review that mentioned a problem with being charged for water so we were quite aware and brought our own.
Upon checking out the bill was for four nights but when we were back home and got our credit card bill, an extra $4 had been added. It took two calls to the hotel before the company finally removed the charge. While the amount is pretty small, it was the principle of the matter and we still did not receive an explanation as to how this charge was added to our bill. Especially questionable since we always leave a generous tip each day for the cleaning folks.
So, simply beware of any added fees for water you do not use but otherwise the hotel has plenty to offer.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
SadieKealey, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites Naperville, responded to this review, December 12, 2011
Thank you for your comments and feedback, we really appreciate it! I am happy to learn that your 4 day stay was enjoyable and the staff was helpful. Please feel free to contact me directly should you need to make a reservation or have a special request of any kind in the future, I am happy to expedite things for you. We would love to have the chance to serve you again and have you saying "I love this Country". Happy holidays to you and your family.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

My wife and I stayed in the Country Inn & Suites Naperville for two nights last weekend; it was our third visit to the inn. The inn (and our rooms) were comfortable and clean; the breakfasts have been very good; and the staff was helpful and courteous. We strongly recommend this Country Inn & Suites.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Tom,

Thank you so much for your recommendation, we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Be sure and let us know the next time that you are in our area, we would love to have you and your wife stay with us! Happy holidays.
Rochester, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

Attractive common areas, great breakfast, the suite room we stayed in was the quietest hotel room we have ever stayed in. Love having a refrigerator and microwave in the rooms.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Thank you, we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please let us know the next time you are in our area, we would love to have you stay and say "I love this Country".
Farmington Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

We always stay at Country Inn and Suites when we visit Naperville, which is usually around 2 times a year. The front desk is ALWAYS smilling and helpful, and the rooms are immaculate. My husband and I have already said we will always stay at the Country Inn and Suites, Naperville when we visit. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
SadieKealey, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites Naperville, responded to this review, December 7, 2011
Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you be in need of special requests or to simply introduce yourself, I would love to meet you and your husband. Happy holidays and we hope to see you soon!
Tupelo, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

I had the pleasure of staying here the first week in November for a class. The lobby became a gathering place in front of the fire with the friendly bartender making pizzas and keeping the drinks flowing. The desk clerk was very knowledgeable the area and gave great directions. We were able to walk to class and to several terrific restaurants she recommended. My room was clean with fresh sheets and plump fluffy towels. The feature of my room was a big comfortable king size bed. The wireless internet worked great and the tv selections were plentiful. My only comment was the view, but since I was in class most of the day it was no big deal. My window looked out onto the roof and in direct view of the a/c units. The staff went out of their way to make my stay pleasant and I will definitely go back again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 3rd or 4th floor.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
SadieKealey, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites Naperville, responded to this review, December 5, 2011
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with such amazing feedback, we really appreciate it! I am happy to learn that your stay was enjoyable. Please feel free to contact me directly for a different view your next stay, it would be my pleasure to serve. Have a wonderful holiday season!
Petoskey, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

My husband and I stayed two nights over Thanksgiving weekend 2011. The front desk clerk was pleasant and efficient. All areas of the hotel we were in were well maintained. We ate breakfast our last morning before checkout, and it was more than adequate. The lobby a area and fitness center are nicer than most hotels in this class. Another good visit at a Country Inn and Suites!

Rita B

Room Tip: Check your e-mail for a chance to upgrade to a suite; we did and it was well worth it.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Rita,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was, I am so pleased to hear that you and your husband enjoyed yourselves. Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you are in our neighborhood, I would love to hear you leave saying "I love this Country". Have a wonderful holiday season.
Northville, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

We stayed at this hotel during Thanksgiving weekend. Service was top-notch and the price for a holiday weekend stay was great. Breakfast was fantastic, and all the employees were friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and comfortable. Country Inns never let us down, and that is so nice when you're traveling!!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Been to Country Inn & Suites Naperville? Share your experiences!