“Best People in Best Western Naperville” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Naperville Inn

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN Naperville Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Naperville Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1617 N Naperville Wheaton Rd, Naperville, IL 60563-1524   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #8 of 16 hotels in Naperville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Pune, India
“Best People in Best Western Naperville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

This hotel is best hotel for business trip in Naperville .Cleaness of the hotel is good .
Breakfast is best in town.

Special Thanks to Mario and Romiro -who are simply execellent in helping guests.
Also nice view of snow from room .Simply excellent

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Joy P, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Naperville Inn, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to post your review. We are very proud of our staff. We work
very hard at the Best Western to provide excellent customer service training to our employees and we are always happy to hear that the guests are recieveing that level of care! We hope that you will be back to our hotel soon!

173 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stayed here for a night on the way to Chicago. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. There are a lt of great restaurants nearby. Check in was quick. The only downside was the breakfast. I expected a quick continental bfast; however, the menu was extremely limited, especially when the toaster didn't work and there was no milk (i.e. No cereal or toast). There is a McDonalds a block away if you need something else. This hotel was a good value for the price.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Joy P, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Naperville Inn, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank You for your review! It is always a pleasure to serve our guests and know that they were
pleased with their stay. We hope that you will be back soon!
Cornwall, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Stayed there 6 nights. Great staff and excellent service. Nice Clean rooms, with Fridge and Microwave. On the continental breakfast there was a lot of variety to chose from. I would recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Joy P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Naperville Inn, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to post your review. We were very happy to be "your home away from home", while you were here 6 nights. It is our goal to have every guest be as satisfied and happy with their stay as you were, Please come back and see us soon!
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Check in was flawless and room was immaculate upon arrival Stayed on 3rd floor with my grandson as we traveled to see a White Sox game for his birthday and to visit with my son who works in nearby area.

Staff was very helpful with driving directions to downtown Chicago and BNSF rail station .

Room was thoroughly cleaned each day during our absence. Fresh linens and towels as expected.

All room items functioned properly (i.e. TV, Sink, Toilet, Bath, Coffee Box, etc). Property is well maintained as well.

Proximity to dining establishments and entertainment is good.

Will definitely stay at this Best Western again.

Signed, Guest in Room 303.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Joy P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Naperville Inn, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
I appreciate the time you took to write your review. My staff and I truly take pride in offering clean comfortable rooms for a great price with excellent customer service. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we will look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Joy Patel
General Manager.
new york, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I have spent many nights there throught out the years and have enjoyed them all.The staff are very helpful when it comes to knowing about how to get to different places. if not they will find a way to help you if they can.I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Joy P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Naperville Inn, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, we value your feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and that my staff did a wonderful job of helping you. I am proud of the excellent customer service my staff provides and that they truly live up to the Best Western "I Care" culture. My staff and I look forward to serving you again.

Joy Patel
General Manager.
Rochester Hills
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Website says "Pets allowed". After 1st night - we had to move to "pet friendly" room AND charged $10 per night per pet. Also forced to sign a "pet agreement". What were we going to do at that point?

I complained when checking out that the website was not accurate. The BestWestern website says "Pets allowed". I was told manager would return in 10 minutes. I waited 30 minutes - told front desk attendant I could not wait any longer but he would have the manager call me. Manager called me after we checked out - read me a statement allegedly on website that indicates 2 pets allowed up to 80 pounds $10 per night - NOT $10 per pet per night.

Manager claimed they are competitive. However, I told her I check out Baymont next door and they charge $25 per stay - 2 pets allowed. Her response was, "... if you want to stay at a place like that". WHAT?? How unprofessional!

The breakfast room was a hot box - apparently A/C broken! First morning hard boiled eggs and bananas were available. The 2nd morning those 2 items were not available and staff was struggling to replenish items offered.

Our room had very little hot water - barely warm enough to shower. End table had beer can rings.

Stay was a reward stay - selected based on "pets allowed" -- WHAT A DUMP!

Room Tip: For a good room and good experience - stay elsewhere!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Joy P, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Naperville Inn, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
I was very disappointed to hear that you were so unhappy with your stay at our property. It is
always our policy to try and exceed the guest's satisfaction! I am afraid that we got off on the wrong foot and everything from there just went down hill. Your concerns are ours now and we are looking into each of the issues that you outlined. I was not there to hear the explanation of
our pet policy and yes at times someones delivery or how they say something can make a big difference. However, I do have to say that in comparison to our competitors we are very reasonably priced with our pet fees. Again I am very sorry that the misunderstanding over the pet fees spirald into one issue after another. However, I hope that if you are in the area again you will consider staying with us again and giving us a second chance with all of the pet charges made clear at your check in.
Eastern Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is a great example of a Best Western. Nice, clean rooms, very friendly staff and a nice complimentary breakfast. We had a king room and were in the area for the Chicago Premium Outlets in Aurora just 8 miles down the road. Hotel was easy to locate, very easy to check in and locate our rooms and very easy to find dinner in the nearby Naperville area. The trip started as a business trip, but at the end we tacked on a day of IKEA and Outlet shopping and stayed here to rest before heading home. The breakfast area was nice and had waffles and bagels and yogurt and everything you need for a decent breakfast - complimentary, which is more than I can say for the fancy hotels we stayed at closer to Chicago for the business portion of our trip. We enjoyed our stay and would likely stay again if we come back for more shopping.

Room Tip: Great location, close to nearby eating and shopping, very friendly staff
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Joy P, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Naperville Inn, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to post a review. I am so happy that your experince at the
Best Western, Naperville Inn was such a positive and happy stay! We all agree with you that
the location to the Outlet Mall and the ease to get there is a real PLUS for our guests. We hope to see you again!

Been to BEST WESTERN Naperville Inn? Share your experiences!