We live in Chicago but stayed here in the 'burbs overnight after a family affair. Used BW Points; had considered Joliet but it was 16000 pts vs. 12000 Naperville. Convenient location off of I-88. The desk staff was cordial and the room clean and comfortable. Big plus is having in-room 'fridge and 'micro.
BW is my favorite chain; love the variety.
Disappointing was the area for the comp breakfast. It's jammed into a small side room off the lobby and has few tables. At rush hour it's hard to elbow your way in, let alone wait in line for the waffle-iron.
Suggestion to management: you have a very spacious lobby that goes unused; consider putting a few tables in there.
Note to families: This hotel has no swimming pool.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Naperville Hotel Naperville
- Best Western Naperville Hotel
- Best Western Naperville
- Naperville Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western is the perfect choice for your stay in Naperville For your dining pleasure there are pleanty of restaurants to choose from. Located near many corporate headquaters such as Lucent Tech, Nalco, Conagra Foods, Office Max, Nicor, BP Amoco and many more. Minutes from beautiful Downtown Naperville and the Riverwalk. Visiting a college in the area, call and ask about our special college rate. Whether travelling for pleasure or business you will enjoy the great rates and an excellent friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Best Western and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Naperville Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.