“As good as it gets for red Roof Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1698 West Diehl Road, Naperville, IL 60540   |
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Naperville
Raleigh
“As good as it gets for red Roof Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Everything completely remodeled and clean. Location is excellent for shopping, restaurants, great pizza everything you could could ask for. Housekeeping was excellent. Front desk clerk was knowledgeable with the area and full of excellent advise. This location is pet friendly which was a plus for me. Grounds were well kept and the area felt safe

I will definitely stay again and would certainly recommend.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Mona F,

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our newly renovated property. It is always nice to hear that our guests enjoy that we are pet friendly. I have shared your wonderful comments with the entire staff as they truly appreciated comments from our guest.

Again, thank you for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you should your travel plans bring you back to the Naperville area.

i0195@redroof.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I came to stay 1 night at the hotel for a visit and ended up staying 3 instead. Jose was excellent!!! His customer service skills definately exceed the norm. I had a very relaxing stay at the Red Roof Inn Naperville.

Room Tip: The rooms now have HDTV so they are all very nice!!!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Dear Richard L,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a wonderful review. It is wonderful to hear that Jose exceeded your expectations during your stay. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our new television upgrade to HDTV.

I will make sure to share your comments with Jose and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and to provide our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience

Our goal is to make each of our guest feel confident, significant, and delighted during their stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

The Villages, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

We travel with dogs and stay at Red Roof Inn properties because they are pet friendly. Last week we stayed at 3 as we traveled from FL to IL with our last stop at the Red Roof in Naperville. This was a first class operation. Even before we entered the lobby we were greeted by two of the cleaning staff with a friendly hello. A third waved at us from the second floor. In the lobby I asked for a particular room (104) which was in the back, away from route 59 and on the bottom floor. The desk clerk, Jose's response was, "Well, you must have stayed here before, welcome back." When I told him this was our first stay and why I asked for that particular room, he checked and said it had not been cleaned yet, but he could fix that "right away." He left for a couple of minutes, returning and said the room would be ready by the time he had us checked in. That set the tone for our entire stay. The room looked like it had just been redone. EVERYTHING was clean and worked as you'd expect it to. (My wife owns a lodging property so she's pretty critical.) There are good resturants close by, (I'd recommend you order a pizza to be delivered from Connies). The bed was comfortable; the room quiet and there was a grassy area for the dogs to do their thing. (Yes, we picked up after them.) This Red Roof Inn is close to the Interstate. If you stay here, I'm pretty sure you'll be as pleasantly surprised as I was. Make sure to tell them if you have an AAA or AARP membership.

Room Tip: Because we have dogs we stayed on the ground floor. Rooms away from Route 59 and Diehl Road will be...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Dear Will3642,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your recent stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. We are so happy that we exceeded your expectations, with a clean room and comfortable bed and no noise and a grassy area for your pet.

Thanks you so much for letting me know that my staff greeted you with a warm welcome. Your comments are truly appreciated by the entire staff, especially when their hard work is recognized by our guests. It is our goal that every guest experiences a clean room, affordable rate and friendly and helpful staff members that know the meaning of having a "hospitality heart".

I will make sure to share your comments with Jose and the entire team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Naperville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

From the outside is a little outdated. The rooms on the other hand tell a different story. I was rather impressed. I would reccomend a better smoking area, besides outside the rooms. The young man at the desk was very knowledgeable about the area and and offered to assist me with my luggage. Great service.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear princess856,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your recent stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. Your comments are truly appreciated by the entire staff, especially when their hard work is recognized by our guests. It is our goal that every guest experiences a clean room, affordable rate and friendly and helpful staff members that know the meaning of having a "hospitality heart".

I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Dunedin, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for a night. This is a motel with doors that open to the outside. We were on the first floor, but the room was quiet and the blackout curtain worked well. We asked for a quiet room and I was assured it would be quiet since one of the rooms next to ours was empty and the other one had a business man who just wanted a good nights sleep. It turned out that it was quiet.

We reserved a king superior room and it was large enough with a desk to work at in the room. The bathroom was small, but clean. The shower had a strong spray and the towels were absorbent. It had an exhaust fan (one of my pet peeves when there is none) and it was very strong (and noisy). The sink is out in the room. The lighting over the sink was good for shaving.

There is a microwave and micro-fridge in the room, as well as an ironing board with an iron. All in all, we had a good nights sleep.

There are many restaurants in the area. Both on Diehl Road to the east, and on Rt. 59.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Illinois_John,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests who have had a wonderful experience while lodging at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. We try extremely hard to provide our guest with a wonderful lodging experience. It is our goal that every guest experiences a clean room, affordable rate and friendly and helpful staff members that know the meaning of having a "hospitality heart". "Nice Place, Nice Price" Words we live by here at Red Roof!”

Minot, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It is clean and the staff is very helpful with all your needs. Easy in and out and very close to all major roads and highway for easy access no matter where your going. I work on the road 10 months out of the year and I spent about 5 weeks at this hotel. Cathy the manager and here staff make you feel like family and is always ready to help with any of your needs.

Eric Simmons

Room Tip: I stayed in the King suite.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Eric,

Thank you so my much for writing such a wonderful review about your recent stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. I am so pleased that you enjoy stay.

Edwardsville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I've stayed at the this red roof location numerous times over the past few months. Each time I stayed I had a pleasant encounter with the front desk staff, any issue I had was resolved quickly, and they were very flexible. I love the renovations that they've made to this location. You get the look and feel of a top of the line hotel at a fraction of the cost.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear Jrice27,

I0195@redroof.com

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville? Share your experiences!