“Great staff” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Carol Stream, Illinois
“Great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I stay here about once a week and the rooms are very nice, clean, and inexpensive. Great staff here. They once recovered a Nintendo DS for me that was left behind in the room. Claribel at the front desk is always so friendly and helpful and gets me checked in quickly. Great location with plenty of restaurants and shopping close by. Really enjoy my stays here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear Jack B,

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you give us the opportunity to provide you with your lodging accommodations each week.

We pride ourselves on providing our guest with exceptional service and clean rooms. I have shared your comments with Claribel as well as housekeeping and maintenance and they really appreciated your comments. The staff takes great pride in their work so that they can provide each guest with exceptional service.

It is always a pleasure having you as our guest each week and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Cathy Wingler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Livonia, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Everything was great. Clean, quiet and the front desk was very nice and helpful. Plenty of hot water, coffee maker, fridge and microwave all were great in the room. Michelle and the staff including the housekeeping was wonderful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Dear Barry B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a wonderful review. We are so please to hear that you enjoyed our Superior King Room. Thank you for letting me know that Michelle and the entire staff, housekeepers included were wonderful. I will share your comments with the Michelle and the entire staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services each day and to provide our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience.
Thank you again for choosing the Red Roof Inn Naperville and it is our hope to see you again in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I stay twice a week michelle is so helpful . the rooms are very very clean it's very convenient to several restaurants in the area the showers never run out of hot water also like it because it's a quiet area. security is also very good at this hotel. I am a truck driver they even have parking for my 48 foot big rig.

• Stayed April 2013
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Dear alfonzogaston,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review concerning your recent stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. We pride ourselves on providing our guest with exceptional service and clean rooms. I have shared your comments with Michelle as well as housekeeping and maintenance and they really appreciated your comments. The staff takes great pride in their work so that they can provide each guest with exceptional service.
We look forward to seeing you every week. Thank you again for being our guest.

Aurora, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had so much fun staying here ,the staff and managers and housekeepers are excellent, courteous and great. The managers on duty were all cool to help your stay as nice as it can be. The lcd tv are a plus rooms are excellent, all the food places are near by. We had one manager named Amanda, who helped me recover my grandson build a bear we left behind, she found it and we picked it up. Thanks to everyone for everything our stay was great ! .

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Dear 350jameso,

Thank you so much for writing a wonderful review. We are so please that you were impressed by our recent renovation and that you had so much fun staying with us. Thank you for letting me know that Amanda was able to recover your grandson build a bear. I will share your comments with Amanda and the entire staff as they are truly appreciated. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services each day and to provide our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience.
Thank you again staying with us and it is our hope that your travels will bring you back to the Red Roof Inn Naperville in the near future.

Saint charles il
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I just wanted to say that everytime I stay here I am very well accommodated. The front desk clerk Michelle has always catered to my needs. She always goes above and beyond my expectations and makes it worth choosing this hotel! I would recommend this hotel due to the clean updated rooms, as well as the kind staff.

Room Tip: They are all good rooms, but I would recommend the superior king. Definitely the best value.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Dear ScottJ122,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your return visit to the Naperville Red Roof Inn. We are so pleased that you enjoy our newly renovated rooms.

Thank you for letting me know that Michelle always exceeds your expectations. I will share your comments with Michelle and the entire staff as they are truly appreciated. At Red Roof Inn we always strive to continuously improve the quality of our services each day and to provide our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience.

Thank you again for being our guest and for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have stayed in Naperville many times, but this was my first experience with Red Roof Inn. I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the room, the helpfulness of the staff, and the amenities in the room, at such a bargain price. The rooms have been remodeled and it has the feel of a modern boutique hotel at a fraction of the cost. The housekeeping and desk staff were very attentive and met my requests - especially Veronica and Maria (housekeeping) and Michelle (desk). The room was quiet for the most part, but keep in mind that this is a "motel" and all rooms face toward the parking lot. The only noise came from the wall with the door, and traffic is heavy, but not so much that it becomes bothersome. Enough outlets for all my devices, and then some. Excellent location, close to I-88 and plenty of restaurants and shopping. We stayed for a week and wish it could have been longer.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Amy H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. We are so pleased that you gave us the opportunity to provide you with your lodging accommodations for a week and that you enjoyed our newly renovated property. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your spring break and all of the wonderful things that Naperville has to offer. I can assure you that I have shared your review with Veronica, Maria and Michelle and the entire staff, as feedback from you our valued guest is always welcomed.

Again, thank you for staying with us and it is our hope that we will see you again in the near future.

Fergus Falls, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have been staying here for many years and have always been very pleased with the staff, they usually recognize me upon arrival. Michelle is always courteous and friendly, so is the other staff, when she is not there.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear flamingoglass,

Welcome Back and thank you for writing a review on your recent visit to Naperville Red Roof Inn. It is so nice to hear that for many years you have been pleased with the staff and that you remain a loyal guest.

At Red Roof Inn we strive to provide our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience. I will be sure to share your comments with Michelle, and the rest of the staff regarding your visit. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

It is truly a pleasure having you as our guest and it is our hope that you will continue to make us your “home away from home”.

Cathy Wingler

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville? Share your experiences!