“Great Choice” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Chicago Marriott Naperville

Save Saved
You added Chicago Marriott Naperville to your Saves list
Chicago Marriott Naperville
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1801 North Naper Boulevard, Naperville, IL 60563 (Formerly Holiday Inn Select Chicago Naperville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #7 of 16 hotels in Naperville
USA
“Great Choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

This is now my go to Hotel in Naperville. Since the renovation, the lobby is beautiful, and the rooms are clean and stylish! The location is great. There are several good restaurants within walking distance. There is a Starbucks and restaurant inside the hotel lobby too. The hotel shuttle will take you to any location within a five mile radius and the driver I had provided excellent service!
I will return to this hotel whenever I go to Naperville!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the wonderful comments on your stay with us.
I happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us and the staff provided exceptional service during your stay. I am also happy to hear that you had an opportunity to utilize the shuttles during your stay. We are very proud to offer this feature to our guest at the hotel.
Again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit with us.

198 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Mahomet, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Just stayed for a quick overnight at the Chicago Marriott in Naperville. A gorgeous grand hotel that truly shows what happens when you maintain an older property and make it gracious AND modern. Staff was extremely friendly as usual, check in was easy and room was clean and comfortable. They strive to be energy efficient, as most these days, but they even have a slot by the door to insert your keys to turn any lots on. Easy to pull the key out when you leave!!! We went to Ogden Road (about 1/2 a mile away) where there was an endless supply of restaurants and shops to fill our time. The only part of the remodel (and I am sure it is in the plans) are the bathrooms. Clean and well appointed; yet they need to be overhauled. The bed was fantastic and ensured that we slept well. Overall great value for the stay and perfect location!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room, definitely bigger. We thought this was normal until the next time we stayed...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the wonderful comments on your stay with us. We have taken great pride in the renovation of the hotel since our opening two years ago. I am also happy to hear that the staff provided exceptional service to you during your stay.
Although we have done a complete renovation of the guest rooms we are aware of the bathroom situation and are looking into ways to improve that area of the guest room.
Aurora, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I stayed at the Chicago Marriott Naperville March 2014. I want to give Christine and Shawn a 10+ on service. Christine brought bottled water to the lobby for check-in. She was courteous and made us feel very welcome. Shawn toured the hotel and I noticed the property to be very clean, comfortable and modern.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the wonderful comments on your stay with us. Christina and Shawn have been an excellent addition to the Marriott family. I am also happy to hear that Christina made you feel welcome during your check-in process. I’m sure Shawn showed you the many improvements we have made to the hotel during the tour.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Thank you to the staff who have been most helpful. Nothing has been too much trouble including finding me an adaptor for my laptop.Room is lovely and with plenty of room. Good to see wi fi is now included as standard to all rooms.
Plan to come again and this will be my first point of call

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank for the wonderful comments on your stay with us .I am so happy that we were able to assist you with an adaptor for your laptop. I am also happy that you enjoyed your room while you stayed with us.
Naperville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here back in January for an event, wonderful staff everyone is always smiling, making sure you have everything you need. Very helpful. The hotel is very clean, great location and yes there is a Starbucks!!

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank for the wonderful comments on your stay with us back in January. We take great pride in the service we provide to our guest and I am happy it showed during your stay. I am also happy that you enjoyed the Starbucks at the hotel. I have shared your positive comments on the cleanliness of the hotel with our housekeeping department.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

The wife and I enjoyed a Friday night at this property and were wowed with the service. Shatoria at the front desk took good care of us and Monika's suggestions were perfect.

We took advantage of the shuttle drop off and pickup to downtown Naperville.

Only negative- no mimosas available for breakfast.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the positive comments on your stay with us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your weekend getaway at our hotel. I will be sure to pass you positive comments to Shatoria and Monica about your most recent stay with us. I hope you enjoyed the many things downtown Naperville has to offer while you were here. I have also passed your suggestion on mimosas during breakfast to the Food and Beverage team for their review.
Niles, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Stayed here for two nights while in the area for son's hockey tournament. Hotel itself is very comfortable and nicely decorated, and our room was quite spacious. Be warned though, no free wifi in rooms. It is 12.95 a day. Bar service was slow.

Stayed February 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the comments on your stay with us. I hope your son won his hockey games for the tournament he was participating in. Although there is a charge for the internet in the room we do offer it complimentary in the lobby. Hopefully you were able to utilize this service while you stayed with us. I have passed on your comments about the bar area to the Food and Beverage team to review with their staff. I am sorry that you experienced the slow service while you dined with us. We take great pride in the service we provide to our guest and again I am sorry we came up short in the bar area.

Been to Chicago Marriott Naperville? Share your experiences!