We checked into the Marriott and had requested 2 rooms with Queens in both. They were ready before check in and the front desk was friendly. We were pleased with the rooms clean and the beds were comfy. They were a little small and it would be nice to have a fridge and a window to open for fresh air. The second of the 2 rooms had a problem with the air and the hotel sent up someone to check it out, they moved our room since the air was broke and floor was wet. It caused no problem and they addressed the issue right away. I did request extra pillows and no one ever showed up with the a little lack of communication. We ordered a drink in the bar and it was good but expensive, and also ordered a snack which was good and within reason price wise. We ordered room service and the food was good but I felt I needed to tip although it was added into the bill. Breakfast was big and hot when it arrived. The hotel staff did a nice job overall and I would stay again, we enjoyed sitting outside at the pool in the evening.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Chicago/Naperville Hotel Naperville
- Marriott Chicago/Naperville Hotel
- Holiday Inn Naperville
- Naperville Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are very excited to announce big changes for our cornerstone hotel in Naperville, Illinois. In early March 2012 this hotel will re-open as the Marriott-Chicago/Naperville, the Premier hotel in the Western Suburbs. In addition with the re-flagging of our hotel, a 30-million dollar complete renovation will take place putting this hotel at the top of any meeting planners list. The Marriott Chicago/Naperville will boast over 26,000 square feet of flexible convention space and 426 uniquely appointed guest rooms. This hotel and staff will create a new expectation and definition of what hospitality and luxury should be for your guests. The Marriott-Chicago/Naperville is conveniently located just 25 miles West of Downtown Chicago. We are directly off of Reagan Memorial (I-88) exiting South on Naperville Boulevard. The hotel is quickly accessible from both O’Hare and Midway Airports, downtown Chicago, the northwest suburbs, and central Illinois via I-294, I-355, and I-55 makes us a popular choice of meeting planners and visitors alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Chicago Marriott Naperville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.