We recently stayed at the Marriott for a week long period while my wife attended a conference at the hotel, and it is easy to stay that I am so glad this was our "home away from home." The hotel staff was very good and accommodated our every need. Since we were going to be there for a week, and I was going to be in the room a lot of the time with our 2 year old, we were able to secure a corner room which is much bigger than a standard room without having to pay for a suite. The food from the restaurant was good as well, and the price for room service was not over the top, and there was a good kids menu too. The hotel is very clean and the housekeeping staff was always on top of things. We also had access to the concierge level on the 7th floor, which offered breakfast in the morning, and snacks and desert in the evening. If you have the opportunity to stay on the 7th floor or the opportunity to get concierge lounge access, it is totally worth having breakfast made and ready every morning. The hotel is also close to downtown Naperville, the Du Page Children's Museum, and other restaurants/attractions in the area.
Again, we were more than pleased with the Marriott and we will most definitely stay there again if we are ever in the area!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Chicago/Naperville Hotel
- Marriott Chicago/Naperville Hotel Naperville
- Holiday Inn Naperville
- Naperville Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are very excited to announce big changes for our cornerstone hotel in Naperville, Illinois. In early March 2012 this hotel will re-open as the Marriott-Chicago/Naperville, the Premier hotel in the Western Suburbs. In addition with the re-flagging of our hotel, a 30-million dollar complete renovation will take place putting this hotel at the top of any meeting planners list. The Marriott Chicago/Naperville will boast over 26,000 square feet of flexible convention space and 426 uniquely appointed guest rooms. This hotel and staff will create a new expectation and definition of what hospitality and luxury should be for your guests. The Marriott-Chicago/Naperville is conveniently located just 25 miles West of Downtown Chicago. We are directly off of Reagan Memorial (I-88) exiting South on Naperville Boulevard. The hotel is quickly accessible from both O’Hare and Midway Airports, downtown Chicago, the northwest suburbs, and central Illinois via I-294, I-355, and I-55 makes us a popular choice of meeting planners and visitors alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Chicago Marriott Naperville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.