“Wonderful stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 16 hotels in Naperville
Peoria, Illinois
“Wonderful stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2011

My family and I stayed at this Hampton Inn over Easter weekend. Janie at the front desk was extremely helpful, helping us with our many requests, for extra pillows and towels, etc. Despite the late hour, she attended to us the whole time with a charming smile.

The hotel has recently been refurbished and the elegant decor is very pleasing.

In the morning, while having breakfast, Illiana Zesati (pardon if I got the name wrong) was again very helpful, noticing that my little boy had thrown up a bit of egg, rushing to our table with a stack of paper towels..... Her attention to detail is highly commendable and makes all the difference between a mediocre hotel and an excellent hotel! Kudos to all the staff who made our stay a memorable one!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

148 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Guy_From_Normal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2011

I've stayed at this Hampton several times over the last 10 years. The recent renovations made this a different motel. The rooms are very comfortable and up-to-date. The breakfast area was enlarged and is much more inviting. I would definitely stay here again.

Pros
+ Comfortable bed
+ Nice Fixtures (flat screen TV, granite counter tops etc.)
+ Improved breakfast area

• Stayed March 2011
Nashville, TN
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2011

Recent refurb is nice. My specific complaint is with the hvac system. The fans are the noisiest of any hotel I've ever stayed at, and on cold winter nights, the outside coil freezes up, and the fan grinds on ice. It's literally like a power tool running all night. This wasn't just with my room- we hade 5 people traveling in different rooms, everybody had the same complaint. you could see the ice hanging off of all of the units from outside the hotel. Absolutely impossible to sleep with this noise, and too cold to turn the heat off. Worst night of sleep I've ever had in a hotel- won't be back.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Westlake, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2011

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn Chicago Naperville on a business trip. I left my cell phone charger at home and really needed to charge my phone. The evening front desk attendent, Janie, graciously offered her own charger and allowed me to use it for the two days I stayed at the hotel! She was a life saver! I was very impressed with the rooms, the staff mentioned they had recently renovated and it looked great. Keep up the great job Janie and team!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Robin_King, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, January 25, 2011
Dear arndt5,
Thank you for reviewing our hotel, although I do want to apologize for my delay in responding to your review. I am so glad that you liked the renovated rooms and even happier that Janie was able to help you with your phone charger! We pride ourselves in providing outstanding customer service to each of our guests.
I hope you have the opportunity to visit us again. If so, be sure to visit in July when Naperville hosts its annual Ribfest, voted Best Fest in the Midwest by Festival magazine for the past 15 years!
Robin and your friends at the Hampton Inn Chicago/Naperville
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2010

We stayed here for my college reunion. The renovations were great and the staff was very helpful. They called to make sure the pillows I requested were right. Rooms were clean. This isn't a five star property, but it was great for what it was.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2010

I stayed at the Hampton Inn Naperville on a business trip. I'd never stayed at this hotel before, but it seems they just completed a renovation. The inside looks like a brand new hotel. They have a very nice, modern lobby where breakfast is served in the morning. They did serve a nice breakfast with lots of options. My room was really nice too. Everything was new and fresh; the bed was really comfortable. My room had an older tv still, but the front desk said they were still replacing old tvs and all would be replaced soon.

Overall, the hotel was in great condition and the staff was all very friendly. I would definitely stay here if I had to go to the Naperville area again. The room price was very reasonable too.

On a side note, there is a Target just down the street a mile or two if you forget any essentials. There also seemed to be a lot of restaurants nearby, again about a mile or so away.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Robin_King, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, September 30, 2010
Dear Mia6464,

My name is Robin King and I am the Director of Sales at the Hampton Inn Chicago/Naperville. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. We are very pleased and excited with how the renovation turned out, both with the lobby and the rooms. I'm so happy you enjoyed the changes! It is true that not all the TVs have been replaced yet, however this should actually be complete within the next 2 weeks. Thank you for complimenting the staff - I'll be sure to pass it along.

We hope to see you the next time you are in Naperville!

Best regards,

Robin and your friends at the Hampton Inn Chicago/Naperville
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010

I was here right in the middle of renovations. The lobby was a full-blown construction site. They put me on a floor that had just gone through the renovation, and it was spot-on with the current Hamptonn Inn quality level. Clean room (obviously. it was brand new carpet). The bathroom was nicely redone with really nice fixtures. Bed was compfortable and room was quiet. I wasn't here before, but the previous entries around the hotel needing an update, must have been heard. It's really nice now.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Robin_King, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, August 9, 2010
Dear ChicagoOrange,

I’m Robin King, Director of Sales at the Hampton Inn Chicago/Naperville. Thank you for your positive feedback! I’m so glad that you enjoyed the new rooms and the comfortable bed. It’s our pleasure to offer you great Hampton service, and I’m happy to hear that what we provide is what you have come to expect when staying with Hampton.

Thanks again for choosing to stay with us and for reviewing our hotel. I hope you can come back soon and see what the lobby will look like when it is complete!

Hope to see you soon!

Robin and your friends
at the Hampton inn Chicago/Naperville

Been to Hampton Inn Chicago Naperville? Share your experiences!