“Relaxing business trip thanks to Courtyard Marriott!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Naperville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Relaxing business trip thanks to Courtyard Marriott!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I had an absolute perfect stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Naperville, IL, recently. I was up in the area for business, and found the Courtyard to be the perfect location for my trip. The room was great and I loved the ambiance in the hotel lobby. The food at the Bistro was tasty as well.
I will say the only negative was my bed was a little firm. Nonetheless, I loved my stay!

Room Tip: Choose a room on the 1st floor. It has a little patio area facing the courtyard.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Greetings,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback! We are glad to hear that you liked our hotel and enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your feedback regarding our bedding, we will share it with our corporateoffice. We hope to see you again the next time you're in Naperville. If I can ever be of assistance, please let me know.

Regards,

cy.chinp.gm@marriott.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Downers Grove, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We celebrated my daughters 11th birthday at the hotel and booked a double suite along with a connecting room. The entire experience from check in to check out was incredible. Gwen at the front desk was extremely sweet to the girls and very accommodating to the adults. The room was extremely clean! We were in a perfect spot overlooking the courtyard. At night and in the morning, the courtyard area is so inviting to the guests. For dinner there was absolutely no need to order out. The bistro in the hotel as a great selection of healthy kids meals for $4.50! And for the adults...we were totally impressed. We ate the bbq chicken flatbread, sweet thai chili wings and spinach chicken salad with quinoa. Delicious!!! Brian in the bistro cooked all our food and was very nice. The bar area is great! I would come here again and highly recommend this property. The general manager of this hotel knows the area very well and in the summer you can find beautiful exotic flowers in front, unique to any other courtyard I have visited.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the courtyard and eat at the bistro.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for the great review of our hotel! We are glad to hear that your daughter had a great birthday celebration and everyone enjoyed the hotel and our Bistro! I have shared your feedback with my team, as it is always nice to share their commendations with them. Please come back anytime, we look forward to having you!

Regards,

Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2015

Great Staff. They are so warm and welcoming. Made us feel right at home as usual. The rooms were clean. the pool area has a large area for sitting which was nice. The Bistro had nice options for breakfast and dinner.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2015 via mobile

I am a loyal Marriott guest--this hotel is convenient to quite a few great restaurants, but lacks the polish of a nice hotel. As a frequent business traveler, this hotel was disappointing. They offered a free coffee as the bistro that never materialized because the employees were confused. The workout room doesn't even have all the major network channels (abc, CBS, NBC), so catching shows in the evening while I worked out didn't happen. Also, they started vacuuming my hallway at 9:45pm. I had to call to complain. It's the little things, and this hotel didn't cut it.

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, January 20, 2015
Greetings,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay. I'm sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. I'm also sorry to hear that there was miscommunication regarding complimentary coffee at our hotel. We do provide complimentary coffee in our guest rooms. We do not have complimentary coffee available in our lobby or Bistro. We have Starbucks for sale in our Bistro.

In regards to the channels on our fitness equipment, we do offer standard channels, such as ABC, CBS, and NBC, along with numerous other networks. I'm not sure if maybe something was not working at the time you were utilizing the equipment? If that happens in the future, whether it's at my hotel or any other hotel, please inform the front desk associates and we will ensure that any issue is remediated as soon as possible and you are not inconvenience or disappointed with our amenities.

We have very high standards of cleanliness, I apologized that we vacuumed at such a late hour, but with this weather and salt being tracked into our hotel, my team has to vacuum more often than usual. I will follow up with my team to ensure that we do not vacuum during this time of night. This is wonderful feedback.

You are a valued guest and your feedback is very important, as we are always looking for ways to improve. If there is anything I may do for your inconvenience and disappointing stay, please contact me.

630-505-0550
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2014

This Courtyard by Marriott is conveniently located off I-88 and near many restaurant options, chains and local restaurants. The hotel has recently been renovated, and the renovation was well-done. Check-in was easy. Our room was comfortable, great temperature control, very clean, lots of space -- we had a king bed and sofa in the room. Very, very nice. Good breakfast options. The bathroom was good-sized, drawer and closet space handy and more than sufficient. Easy elevator access. We interacted with two staff members, and both were friendly and knowledgeable. We have family in the area and will definitely stay here again when visiting. I don't think you can go wrong with the Naperville Courtyard by Marriott.

Room Tip: We had a second floor room on the north end of the building near the elevators. Very quiet even tho...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Sykesville, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2014

We enjoyed another stay here at the Courtyard Hotel in Naperville while visiting family in Aurora. The hotel has had a major facelift since our last visit and the lobby and dining areas are remodeled.

The Bistro was really convenient and offered a very good selection of cooked breakfasts. They also serve Starbucks coffees. Our compliments to the weekend chef. She was outstanding and she delivered the meals directly to our table. Everyone enjoyed their breakfasts from the thick French toast to the scrambled eggs. Lunches are not served but you can enjoy an evening meal and/or drinks.

Hotel staff members were very attentive and professional. We also took advantage of the exercise room (great treadmills with small televisions mounted on each) and the pool. There is no more hot tub/whirlpool.

We'll be back the next time we visit the area!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2014

I've been in a one week business trip in Naperville, and I only have excellent references for this hotel. The rooms are big enough for one or two persons, fully equipped. The lobby was very nice.
The internet connexion was a little slow, but usable anyway.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville? Share your experiences!