“Special Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 16 hotels in Naperville
“Special Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

My husband & I wanted to celebrate our 45th wedding anniversary in Chicago so we made reservations for a king bed room. When we checked in, Lauren gave us a free upgrade to a suite because it was our anniversary. It made our weekend so special. Nice, quiet, clean and centrally located. We had a great time! Will definitely will come back.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Happy Anniversary! What a great milestone! Thank you for celebrating at our hotel. I'm glad to hear that Lauren took great care of you. She is a gem and we are lucky to have her on our team. We hope to see you for your 46th or any time you need hotel accommodations in our area. If I can ever be of assistance, please let me know.

cy.chinp.gm@marriott.com

79 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

The room was clean and fresh, the lobby and common areas were very clean as well. The staff was tremendous. They were so professional but yet very friendly and really showed their great personality! So often hotel staff say what they are "supposed" to say and seem insincere and robotic. Not here! They were fun to chat with and they went out of their way to anticipate my needs. It's also within walking distance of other restaurants, but they do have their own restaurant/bar so that is super convenient.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write the great review. We are so glad to hear that you had a great stay! If I can ever be of assistance in your future stays, please don't hesitate to let me know.

cy.chinp.gm@marriott.com
Cincinnati, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Great hotel! Staff is professional and helpful. The front desk staff was efficient and very friendly. I travel 60% and have done so for many years, and in all my travels I have never had this happen - - I got up in the morning to go to my meeting and the hotel staff had cleaned the snow off my car and scraped my windows!! AWESOME!!! Location is great - near by restaurants are great for entertaining customers.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
What great feedback! Thank you so very much! I'm glad to hear that you appreciated the team clearing snow off your car...we try to get out there as fast as we can, but sometimes, we miss some cars. Believe it or not, we were out there this morning, clearing snow off cars, but it's April 15th...we are ready for some warmth!

We hope to see you again in the near future. If I can ever be of assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Noonie.Aguilar@Marriott.com
Burlington, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I just finished a five day business trip in Chicagoland and stayed at stayed at the courtyard as I have done in the past. I was again reminded on how special this property is. Greeted at the door by name by the manager Noonie and her assistant and key person Lauren. Throughout the stay many of the other members of the team greeted me with their smiles and well wishes. There are a number of other hotels in the area but I would not go anywhere but this Courtyard. Since the start of the year I have been in away for a month in Marriott hotels on the west coast , mid west and the south but cant compare to this hotel. Truly a gem. The added bonus is the town of Naperville which offers a wide selection of fine restaurants,shopping and it is just neat to hang out there. I cant imagine staying anywhere else when I have to be in the Chicago area.

Room Tip: as i have stayed there many time.. there isnt a bad room.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Mr. T,

It's always our pleasure to have you! Thank you for your loyalty and wonderful feedback regarding your stay. Guests like you make what we do so rewarding, especially when you've traveled the world and still enjoy our hotel when in Naperville. We do love this city and glad to hear you do, as well.

You are always welcomed, please don't hesitate to reach out if I can ever be of assistance.

Noonie.Aguilar@Marriott.com
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I've stayed here two or three times and will probably be back. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. On this stay the room was clean and there were no problems at all. The TV wasn't state-of-the-art, but that was a low priority.

Breakfast ends at 9:30 am weekdays, but if you're late it's a really short walk to Einstein's Bagels. There are quite a few other dining choices in the same shopping center. If you have a car and it's Thursday night and you like big band music, check out Mullen's Bar and Grill about two miles away in Lisle. Food is decent and the music by the Pete Ellman Big Band is excellent.

Given the choice, I would pick this hotel every time over the Fairfield Inn next door and the Hampton Inn just down the road.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay with us. We are always looking for ways to improve. Glad to that you enjoyed your stay and the hotel. We would love to have you back any time. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Regards,

noonie.aguilar@marriott.com
Naperville, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Found hair in bathroom and sheets. Great staff . Nice hotel but dirty room unacceptable. Situation was handled great by mgmt. Just gave me a distaste to my stay. I would recommend someone do a good check of rooms before being rented out to good loyal customers. I would not give this location another try.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to provide your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am truly sorry that you had such a bad experience with your room cleanliness. That is not our normal standard of service or expectations from our staff. Please contact me directly to discuss how I may make this up to you?

Regards,

Noonie.Aguilar@marriott.com
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

This hotel is the perfect set up for a business trip. Nice open lobby with plenty of meeting areas. Restaurants are nice. Staff goes above and beyond. Starbucks inside. Rooms are spacious and bed is comfortable. I love the Marriott app because you can check in before you get there and everything is ready for you when you arrive.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the hotel. We do like the recent update of the lobby and hear great feedback from our guests. We would be delighted to have you back, but remember, we are great for business or leisure. We are lucky to be located in one of the best suburbs of Chicago.

Our downtown is located just 2 miles from the hotel and boasting with wonderful restaurants, shops, museums, paddle boating, a beautiful riverwalk, history center, Naper Settlement, concert halls, and even a beach! And right next door to our hotel is Freedom Commons Plaza, again with 12 restaurants (White Chocolate Grill, Morton's Steakhouse, Maggiano's, Zapatista, World of Beer, and Cooper's Hawk, just to name a few. And we are still expanding with a Granite City, a cigar bar, and an indoor sky diving facility called I-Fly that will be open in July.

Next time you're here for business, you can also have some fun! Just make sure to bring some warmth from Houston. Please let me know if I may be of assistance with any future accommodations.

noonie.aguilar@marriott.com

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville? Share your experiences!