“Great stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 16 hotels in Naperville
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The room was clean and fresh, the lobby and common areas were very clean as well. The staff was tremendous. They were so professional but yet very friendly and really showed their great personality! So often hotel staff say what they are "supposed" to say and seem insincere and robotic. Not here! They were fun to chat with and they went out of their way to anticipate my needs. It's also within walking distance of other restaurants, but they do have their own restaurant/bar so that is super convenient.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

57 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Cincinnati, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great hotel! Staff is professional and helpful. The front desk staff was efficient and very friendly. I travel 60% and have done so for many years, and in all my travels I have never had this happen - - I got up in the morning to go to my meeting and the hotel staff had cleaned the snow off my car and scraped my windows!! AWESOME!!! Location is great - near by restaurants are great for entertaining customers.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, 2 days ago
What great feedback! Thank you so very much! I'm glad to hear that you appreciated the team clearing snow off your car...we try to get out there as fast as we can, but sometimes, we miss some cars. Believe it or not, we were out there this morning, clearing snow off cars, but it's April 15th...we are ready for some warmth!

We hope to see you again in the near future. If I can ever be of assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Safe Travels,

Noonie.Aguilar@Marriott.com
Burlington, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I just finished a five day business trip in Chicagoland and stayed at stayed at the courtyard as I have done in the past. I was again reminded on how special this property is. Greeted at the door by name by the manager Noonie and her assistant and key person Lauren. Throughout the stay many of the other members of the team greeted me with their smiles and well wishes. There are a number of other hotels in the area but I would not go anywhere but this Courtyard. Since the start of the year I have been in away for a month in Marriott hotels on the west coast , mid west and the south but cant compare to this hotel. Truly a gem. The added bonus is the town of Naperville which offers a wide selection of fine restaurants,shopping and it is just neat to hang out there. I cant imagine staying anywhere else when I have to be in the Chicago area.

Room Tip: as i have stayed there many time.. there isnt a bad room.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Mr. T,

It's always our pleasure to have you! Thank you for your loyalty and wonderful feedback regarding your stay. Guests like you make what we do so rewarding, especially when you've traveled the world and still enjoy our hotel when in Naperville. We do love this city and glad to hear you do, as well.

You are always welcomed, please don't hesitate to reach out if I can ever be of assistance.

Safe Travels,

Noonie.Aguilar@Marriott.com
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've stayed here two or three times and will probably be back. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. On this stay the room was clean and there were no problems at all. The TV wasn't state-of-the-art, but that was a low priority.

Breakfast ends at 9:30 am weekdays, but if you're late it's a really short walk to Einstein's Bagels. There are quite a few other dining choices in the same shopping center. If you have a car and it's Thursday night and you like big band music, check out Mullen's Bar and Grill about two miles away in Lisle. Food is decent and the music by the Pete Ellman Big Band is excellent.

Given the choice, I would pick this hotel every time over the Fairfield Inn next door and the Hampton Inn just down the road.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay with us. We are always looking for ways to improve. Glad to that you enjoyed your stay and the hotel. We would love to have you back any time. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Regards,

noonie.aguilar@marriott.com
Naperville, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Found hair in bathroom and sheets. Great staff . Nice hotel but dirty room unacceptable. Situation was handled great by mgmt. Just gave me a distaste to my stay. I would recommend someone do a good check of rooms before being rented out to good loyal customers. I would not give this location another try.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to provide your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am truly sorry that you had such a bad experience with your room cleanliness. That is not our normal standard of service or expectations from our staff. Please contact me directly to discuss how I may make this up to you?

Regards,

Noonie.Aguilar@marriott.com
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is the perfect set up for a business trip. Nice open lobby with plenty of meeting areas. Restaurants are nice. Staff goes above and beyond. Starbucks inside. Rooms are spacious and bed is comfortable. I love the Marriott app because you can check in before you get there and everything is ready for you when you arrive.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Lake Mary, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Can’t say enough good things about this hotel! The staff is the best and truly cares about guest satisfaction and comfort. Bistro was added a couple of years ago, followed by the rest of the hotel being updated from top to bottom, rooms are comfortable and bedding fresh. The location is quiet but very convenient with walking distance to some excellent restaurants. Close to I88 and corridor corporate locations, minutes from downtown Naperville and Chicago Metra Station.
It is the staff though, that makes this property such a joy. I literally consider Courtyard Chicago Naperville my home away from home!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville? Share your experiences!