“Outstanding service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 16 hotels in Naperville
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Outstanding service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

We used this location as part of a block of hotels for our wedding. The entire staff went above and beyond to make sure all of our out of town guests had all of their needs met. They provided ample information about the area and offered shuttle service when needed. The rooms are very well maintained and clean. I would definitely utilize this location again for a large event or family function.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for the fabulous feedback! Where did you find the time? First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding. Thank you for choosing our hotel to host your guests. We do strive to go the extra mile for all of our guests and glad you were able to experience that service.

You are welcome back anytime. Please let me know if I can be of assistance. Wishing you and your husband a safe and Happy Holiday Season as newlyweds and many more ahead.

cy.chinp.gm@marriott.com or 630-505-0550

74 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Greenwich, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

A great stay and great prices. The staff was friendly
Very clean rooms good maid service.
It is also located next to a couple of great restaurants including Morton's.
It's not a high end but is a great middle hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to write a review for our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed the hotel and had a great stay! Courtyard is considered a moderately priced hotel and yes, we are located in a GREAT location, next to Freedom Commons, that offers 12 great restaurants. We are also just 2 miles from beautiful downtown Naperville, which also has numerous restaurants and shops.

Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance with future reservations at our hotel. Wishing you a Happy Holiday Season and a prosperous New Year!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Older Courtyard with the original layout that has a long walk for the elevators but it has been updated. Clean quite and comfortable with quick access to I 88 and downtown Naperville. Decent workout room and coffee shop on site. Close to good restaurants and shopping.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the nice review of our hotel. Yes, we are a first generation Courtyard with a square O shape layout. What's great about this layout is that we have a very large interior Courtyard space with lush landscaping and large guest rooms with large sliding glass doors that open out into balconies and patios, so you're not confined in your rooms. We also have a large Courtyard patio with comfortable, contemporary furniture for our guests to unwind and relax on.

Marriott has very high standards and upkeeps our hotels with renovations every few years. We did complete our full multi-million lobby renovation in 2011 and just completed our full rooms renovation in February, with new vinyl, carpeting, and bedding. We have received numerous compliments so far.

If I can ever be of assistance with future reservations at our hotel, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you a Happy Holiday Season and a prosperous New Year!

Pearl River NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Marriott Courtyards are always reliable and this one was no exception. Very clean, comfortable beds and pillows. Nice pool. And the lobby area was very accommodating. Only downside was the fitness area not big enough.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you kindly for the nice review. I'm sorry that you felt that our fitness room was not large enough. I'll have to admit that usually our guests comment that it's large for a hotel our size. If there's anything I can do to make up for any inconvenience, please let me know. Also, for future reference, we do have a partnership with L.A. Fitness located 2 blocks from our hotel. They offer our guests day passes for $5 per day to use their facility. Just see our front desk staff, if you're interested and we will gladly assist you.

If I may assist with any future reservations, please let me know. Wishing you a Happy Holiday Season and prosperous New Year!

Evergreen Park, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

This isn't the type of thing I expected to review. The sheets smell wonderful. I know that's a silly thing to review, but if you're a believer in aromatherapy, you get it. I slept like a baby. It was wonderful.

The room was nice, clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was tasty if pedestrian, but with a Starbucks on the premises, I think they don't put much effort in their coffee. It was burnt (read: completely unsalvageable.)

The staff is very friendly. The décor has a distinct updated 70s flavor to it. It made me nostalgic for the many teas and luncheons I used to attend with my grandmother. It's the kind of hotel where you want to sit in the lobby and people watch for a bit. The next time I need a weekend to myself, I will be back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for the nice review of our hotel. You just made me giggle...very nice! Yes, we do take a lot of pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and our laundry department takes a lot of pride in our linens and having them smell clean and fresh and also wrinkle-free before we put it on our beds. We're glad you noticed and had a good night's sleep. I can only hope that our other guests have the same experience.

I'm sorry to hear your feedback about our Starbucks coffee though. I have not gotten that feedback before. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to make up for that.

Looking forward to having you back, please let me know if I can be of assistance with your future reservation. Have a Happy Holiday Season and prosperous New Year!

Rochester Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

A great deal in the Naperville area. Comfortable, clean, easy access to the freeways and downtown Naperville. Good wireless, comfortable beds with loads of pillows, clean bathrooms. One of the updated Courtyards with the new cafe in the lobby,

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
What a great review for us! Than you so much for taking the time to comment on how we're doing. Much appreciation! Please let me know if you plan another trip to Naperville again and need assistance. We would love to have you back!

Wishing you a Happy Holiday Season and a prosperous New Year!

Garden City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Three of us stayed here due to business in the area but also had planned girls' fun time. Upon our arrival we were welcomed by Stephanie and made to feel right at home. Our room was on the first floor, courtyard side and when we entered the room it was very clean and welcoming as well as being quiet. The staff was very helpful and friendly from the front desk to housekeeping, giving us good driving directions, suggestions on restaurants and even made a dinner reservation for us while we were returning from Chicago on the train. The grounds were immaculate and we really were able to relax and enjoy the area. We are planning another business and fun trip in April and we will be staying here again and bringing others with us. We cannot say enough about the quality and value of this hotel and staff.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Miss Sherry K,

Thank you so much for the great comments regarding Stephanie and your experience at our hotel. I will be sure to pass this along to her. Glad to hear that you had a nice business and pleasure trip! Naperville is quite a beautiful city with lots to do. Looking forward to having you back with us in the Spring, please don't hesitate to reach out to me when you're ready to book.

Safe Travels,

630-505-0550

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville? Share your experiences!