“Long weekend trip to visit nephew” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Naperville
Pearl River NY
“Long weekend trip to visit nephew”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Marriott Courtyards are always reliable and this one was no exception. Very clean, comfortable beds and pillows. Nice pool. And the lobby area was very accommodating. Only downside was the fitness area not big enough.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Thank you kindly for the nice review. I'm sorry that you felt that our fitness room was not large enough. I'll have to admit that usually our guests comment that it's large for a hotel our size. If there's anything I can do to make up for any inconvenience, please let me know. Also, for future reference, we do have a partnership with L.A. Fitness located 2 blocks from our hotel. They offer our guests day passes for $5 per day to use their facility. Just see our front desk staff, if you're interested and we will gladly assist you.

If I may assist with any future reservations, please let me know. Wishing you a Happy Holiday Season and prosperous New Year!

630-505-0550

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Evergreen Park, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

This isn't the type of thing I expected to review. The sheets smell wonderful. I know that's a silly thing to review, but if you're a believer in aromatherapy, you get it. I slept like a baby. It was wonderful.

The room was nice, clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was tasty if pedestrian, but with a Starbucks on the premises, I think they don't put much effort in their coffee. It was burnt (read: completely unsalvageable.)

The staff is very friendly. The décor has a distinct updated 70s flavor to it. It made me nostalgic for the many teas and luncheons I used to attend with my grandmother. It's the kind of hotel where you want to sit in the lobby and people watch for a bit. The next time I need a weekend to myself, I will be back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for the nice review of our hotel. You just made me giggle...very nice! Yes, we do take a lot of pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and our laundry department takes a lot of pride in our linens and having them smell clean and fresh and also wrinkle-free before we put it on our beds. We're glad you noticed and had a good night's sleep. I can only hope that our other guests have the same experience.

I'm sorry to hear your feedback about our Starbucks coffee though. I have not gotten that feedback before. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to make up for that.

Looking forward to having you back, please let me know if I can be of assistance with your future reservation. Have a Happy Holiday Season and prosperous New Year!

Rochester Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

A great deal in the Naperville area. Comfortable, clean, easy access to the freeways and downtown Naperville. Good wireless, comfortable beds with loads of pillows, clean bathrooms. One of the updated Courtyards with the new cafe in the lobby,

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
What a great review for us! Than you so much for taking the time to comment on how we're doing. Much appreciation! Please let me know if you plan another trip to Naperville again and need assistance. We would love to have you back!

Wishing you a Happy Holiday Season and a prosperous New Year!

Garden City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Three of us stayed here due to business in the area but also had planned girls' fun time. Upon our arrival we were welcomed by Stephanie and made to feel right at home. Our room was on the first floor, courtyard side and when we entered the room it was very clean and welcoming as well as being quiet. The staff was very helpful and friendly from the front desk to housekeeping, giving us good driving directions, suggestions on restaurants and even made a dinner reservation for us while we were returning from Chicago on the train. The grounds were immaculate and we really were able to relax and enjoy the area. We are planning another business and fun trip in April and we will be staying here again and bringing others with us. We cannot say enough about the quality and value of this hotel and staff.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Miss Sherry K,

Thank you so much for the great comments regarding Stephanie and your experience at our hotel. I will be sure to pass this along to her. Glad to hear that you had a nice business and pleasure trip! Naperville is quite a beautiful city with lots to do. Looking forward to having you back with us in the Spring, please don't hesitate to reach out to me when you're ready to book.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I met in Naperville for a weekend get away in August. We were both from out of state, so didn't know the area very well. We were overwhelmed by the assistance we received by Noonie and Stacey. They were so friendly, knowledgable and helpful to us. They truly went above and beyond to make our stay perfect. I was celebrating my birthday during my stay, and when I came back to my room that evening, there was a bottle of champagne! In addition, the facility was handy in location, clean and inviting. We plan on returning next year for another weekend, and wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. Great job!

Vicki Burkett

Stayed August 2013
Dear Ms. Burkett,

I apologize for the late response. Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. I'm so glad you had a nice stay and a good birthday celebration weekend! You are welcome back any time. Please let me know when you plan your next travel to our hotel.

I will also make sure that Staci gets your commendation, she's a great associate and I love having her on our team, glad you feel the same.

Rochester, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Stayed here for a weekend. Check-in was super easy. Lobby area very appealing. Bar/restaurant area just to the right as you enter. We were directed to our room which was placed as requested. Hotel is newly renovated and looks really nice. Room was great. We had a balcony overlooking the courtyard. The bed was actually one of the most comfortable that I have slept in at a hotel.
Pool was nice. We were the only ones in there. The courtyard/grounds would be nice to lounge in if that's what you would want.
I didn't see a whirlpool by the pool which was something I was looking forward to.
I would definitely stay here again if the price is right.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you so much for the GREAT feedback regarding your stay! We truly appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to do so. Yes, we did have to get rid of our whirlpool this year, but we have replaced it with a nice social seating area, based on the feedback from our guests, that was important to them. We hope it was not too much of an inconvenience.

Please let us know if you need assistance booking your future stays with us.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

This is the best hotel I have visited in the Naperville area. The staff is absolutely great. They are friendly and actually show an interest in their guest. The location is literally a 3 minute walk to the locate restaurants and eateries. All the rooms are have been updated. During football season, the offer free drinks and snacks during Monday night football.

I have stayed in multiple hotels in the area in the past 3 years. This is by far the most convenient, most comfortable, and most reasonable location. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Mr. C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. We couldn't have asked for a better rating and title line! I'm glad you enjoy our NFL nights, Courtyard is the proud official hotel sponsor. You're right, when we host our GM receptions on certain nights, we do offer some complimentary beverages and snacks.

Thank you for being loyal to our hotel, if you ever need assistance booking your future stays, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to seeing you again.

630-505-0550

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville? Share your experiences!