“Dependable experience and great location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Naperville
Houston, Texas
“Dependable experience and great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stay here every September for a week on business. This year was similar to my other stays - the hotel knows how to take care of its guests. My room was clean and quiet, the shower provided lots of hot water, and everything worked. Staff is very friendly. Basic wireless internet was free and worked well. Frankly I couldn't tell the difference between the basic and upgraded speed. Breakfast has gotten better since they added the new lobby configuration - I like that I can get eggs cooked to order. Great location, walking distance from a wide selection of restaurants and services, including White Chocolate Grill, Bricks Pizza, Morton's, Maggiano's, Cooper's Hawk, Zapatista, Jason's Deli, a beauty salon, Fidelity Investments, and lots of other options.

Room Tip: Courtyard rooms will be a bit quieter than the ones facing outward.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us! Sounded like you had a fabulous stay...was there anything we could have done better to receive a better rating from you? We are always looking for ways to improve and our guests are the best resource.

If you ever need assistance with your future travel, please don't hesitate to reach out. Looking forward to hearing from you regarding any feedback on improvement...

630-505-0550

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Aurora, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have stayed there serveral times with family and friends. Consistantly a good value with excellent service. The beds are very comfy and the pool area is great for families. The remodeled lobby\restaurant is a swanky place for adults to hangout and have a few cocktails. Will definitely be staying again for a long weekend staycation.

Room Tip: If you have kids, get a room near the pool.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thanks so much for the nice comments you posted! It seems like you had a GREAT stay at the hotel and you plan on coming back...is there anything we could have done differently to receive a better rating?

We are always looking for ways to improve, so any recommendation(s) would be helpful and appreciated! If there's anything I may assist with for your future stay with us, please feel free to contact me.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Spent 4 nights here at the Courtyard in Naperville and we were pleasantly surprised on our first night. It was kickoff night for the NFL and the hotel had some nice snacks to munch on. The drinks left a little to be desired, especially when they said they didn't have any olives for the martinis. Housekeeping was above average and the entire facility was well kept. Because of the proximity to many restaurants we will probably stay here again the next time we visit the kids.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback on your stay with us! I'm glad you had a chance to join us for our NFL Kick Off celebration! It will be a fun season, again, since Courtyards are the official sponsor hotel for the NFL. We have specials on all game nights, 1/2 off appetizers, $3 domestics, and $3 house wines on Sundays, Mondays, and Thursdays, until the Superbowl.

I am truly sorry to hear that we did not have olives for you though. Let me know when you want to bring the kids and I'll get you set up to make up for that. We do have very nice relationships with the local restaurants and attractions in the area, please let me know if you need assistance for your next stay. If there's anything I can assist in the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Evanston, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night but wished I could stay there for more because it was so good. It is a party hotel. The room was nice, with a fridge, comfortable bed, and a desk, and the lobby stunned me. The lobby has a decent restaurant, with cozy places to read and sit. There is also a mini pantry too. The pool was also nice. I didn't get a chance to check out the fitness center, but when I passed by it it looked nice. It's also really clean too. Overall, a great hotel.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you took the time to post for us! We are glad you liked our hotel and enjoyed your stay.

If there's ever anything I can do to assist you in the future, please let me know. We hope to see you again in the future!

Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I spent one night here on a business trip. The area is very nice with several restaurant choices close by. The hotel is clean and the staff friendly. The rooms are traditional Courtyard offerings. My only negative is this property seemed to allow more noise to be heard. For a Courtyard it seemed I was able to hear more going on around my room than normal.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at my hotel. I'm glad to see that it was a nice one for the most part. I apologize for the noise issue your experienced. If there's anything I can do to make up for that, please contact me.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope you will choose us again for your future stays in Naperville!

Quesnel, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

The location is great.Everything is near by. Rooms were clean. Friendly Staff. Very helpful in every inquiry. It was very busy in Naperville. Hotels was full and despite under pressure they provided good service

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. Do you have any recommendations for improvement? Overall a 4/5...we strive to earn 5s and would love any recommendation(s), as we are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope that you will choose our hotel the next time your are in the area.

Safe Travels!

Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were very clean. All of the staff was extremely friendly! They gave us tips on restaurants and places to see around town. If we needed ANYTHING the front desk staff made sure to please our needs. I would highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for much for the wonderful feedback you posted! We are glad you had a wonderful experience and like our hotel.

We hope to see you again the next time you're in the area.

Safe Travels!

Noonie Agular

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville? Share your experiences!