“New and Fun” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Naperville
“New and Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Pretty good food! LOVED the corn bread. Wine and beer served, not that many choices for drinks. It does get very busy on weekends, the lines can be long. You must stand in line to get food/drinks.

Visited January 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Be ready for some good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I love my bbq and this is a great place to try if you have a fixin for some good food!

Inspired: the sauces were excellent

Pro: atmosphere, food, staff, location, free parking across the street

Con: nothing

Return: I will someday

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, IL
“Great atmosphere, Tasty BBQ!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Downtown Naperville needed Q! Burnt Ends, Pulled Pork, Brisket, everything is great....sauces are varied and delicious. If you are a BBQ purist...let it go and try Q with an open mind for creative BBQ. It's tasty and unpretentious...the way BBQ is meant to be.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“The ribs are the way to go!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

When they opened, my husband & I have been here a couple of times sharing the 3 combo of pulled pork, brisket & burnt ends. The pulled pork is good. The burnt ends are tasty, but were a little dry. They offer a combination of sauces on the table to try. Our son at U of I (Black Dog, best BBQ burnt ends in Champaign) loves BBQ so we brought him there to try the 3 combo & the ribs. Now the RIBS are the way to go! We do prefer another rib place (Gemato's) in town because they truly have the best ribs & sauce ever, but if you're walking around downtown Naperville & have a hankering for BBQ- QBBQ will do.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Very disappointed ...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

I tried very hard to like this place. I should have just walked away after the first visit, as the full slab of ribs I got on my first visit were terrible. I have a lotta respect for the owner, Michael, for trying to make it right. I used the 2 $10 dollar certificates he sent me but was disappointed with their ability to serve fresh food. I compare all other BBQ places to Gemato's Wood Pit BBQ, also in Naperville. I'm just not a fan of any of Q-BBQ's four sauces. There never seems to be anyone but high school kids running this place. After four attemps I'm sticking with Gemato's. They cook each order on the wood pit, after you order, to give their ribs a smokey taste and are good and warm. Never dried out or over cooked. I just love when the sauce is caramelized on the ribs.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere