“Great wine, food and service.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cooper's Hawk Winery and Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 386 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great wine, food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Went to an engagement party in Naperville, Il. Total fan. Joined the wine club. You can sample their great wine. What a wonderful experience. From their calamari, short ribs, to the salmon with wasabi mashed potatoes, you cannot go wrong. Our server, Jessica, was superb, and always there when needed. There was eight of us and we ate in the bar. All had a wonderful time. We enjoy the wine sent monthly to us in Arizona. Recommend Cooper's Hawk to everyone.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
“Great wine and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

I've been a big fan for a while now. Have joined the wine club. We had a terrific meal last night and my daughter was happy to see new light menu options! You've got to have the salmon with wasabi mashed potatoes...to die for. My husband lives the short ribs and short rib rissoto. The wine pairings are a great addition. Check them out!

Carmel, Indiana
“Excellent dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I went to this restaurant for dinner with business colleagues after a very long intense day. The entire experience was great. Terrific menu. Great selection of wine which is proprietary to this restaurant chain. We ordered a few appetizers. All of the apps were tasty. The entrees were excellent. I had beef medallions and really enjoyed them. Looking around the table I would have been pleased with any of the meals that my colleagues ordered. The wait staf is vey attentive but not overbearing. This restaurant is an excellent dining experience.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rio Verde, Arizona
“Even if you don't drink…”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

We won't drink, but our friends do. The food was delicious. Bacon jalapeño burger was fabulous. Didn't rush us for dinner, allowing us to visit.

Naperville, Illinois
“A Regular Hangout”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Dinner time is packed, so be sure to make a reservation. Lunch is much more subdued and the outdoor patio is my favorite spot when it's warmer. I love the wines and the food is good. I find that I crave their excellent salads and flat bread appetizers. (The only miss that I've had was the calamari.) Being a member of the wine club gets me discounts on bottles and periodic coupons accrue on the basis of your spending. And I also like buying the "bottle of the month" that comes with the membership.

• Visited September 2012