“Fantastic Food and Service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The White Chocolate Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 386 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Freedom Dr. & Diehl Rd. (I-88 Naperville Exit)
Los Angeles, CA
“Fantastic Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

The menu is full of wonderful choices from sandwiches, salads, burgers, entrees and interesting appetizers. I had the Ahi-Tuna Salad. It was large and perfectly prepared.

The dessert menu is varied and while it contains many white chocolate items, those choices are unusual, in a very good way. I had the White Chocolate Bread Pudding, which is a split item, as the size is really large. I can't stop thinking about and I ate there two days ago...does that say something about how much I like it.

I highly recommend this restaurant. It was a great experience from beginning to end. Can't wait to go back on my next trip to Naperville.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Naperville, Illinois
“Awesome service, excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had the best experience here! The wait service was so attentive and even though it did not feel like we had been waiting long, the manager gave us free dessert for being patient. It was Saturday night so obviously it was busy but we didn't feel like we had been waiting long at all. The food selection was great! I highly recommend the fresh seasonal vegetables with your entree and the white chocolate brownie for dessert!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Joliet, Illinois
“Awesome Food! Top 5 on my list”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Food is in my top 5 meals of all time! just amazing great resturant wine also very good. service was spot on too! Was my sons birthday everyone loved it!

Visited February 2013
Elgin, Illinois
“Typical Middle of the Road Place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

The food was fine. I would put them in with Ruby Tuesday, Charlie O's, places like that. Bug room, lots of tables and noisy. No barriers to hold the sound down. Nothing special on the menu, nothing remarkable about the food. The food is fine and, we would go again and, we had a nice time. Being in Naperville, an uppity type of city, they get to charge a higher amount than comparable palces.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chapel Hill, Tennessee, United States
“Alaskan Char”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

This place was recommended so I gave it a try. First time and was impressed. Good selection on the menu. The special that day was grilled Alaskan Char and it was excellent. The wait staff is very attentive and food was delivered fast and hot. I would go here again next time I am in Naperville

Visited February 2013