“Luxury in the Suburbs!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Iowa
“Luxury in the Suburbs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were a bit skeptical when booking this hotel -- but it was almost perfect in every way! Room quality and amenities fall closely in line with five star properties (Waldorf, Ritz, Four Seasons) at a fraction of the price. While the service is a bit below five star level, this is an amazing hotel for Naperville.

We tried the on-site restaurant/bar (SugarToad) for a drink and appetizer. While the was decent and the atmosphere was nice, we were the only patrons at 6 pm. on a Sunday night. Ended up walking down the street 1 block to a sports bar that was located in the same complex for another drink and appetizer. Definitely worth the walk if you are looking for cheaper drinks.

All said, while the location is a bit out of the way, we would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
JeffBrownGM, General Manager at Hotel Arista at CityGate Centre, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
I greatly appreciate your honest feedback from your recent stay with us. We are constantly striving to ensure that all of our products and services exceed five star levels. I am glad that you were able to enjoy The Tap In Pub and Carvery; as our goal is to have multiple options available for whatever atmosphere, cuisine, etc. may suit your needs. We would love to have you stay with us again, so that you may experience all that Hotel Arista has to offer. Also, we will soon be adding golf simulators on the second floor of The Tap In, which would make for an exciting evening with a few friends, or even a corporate gathering. It is feedback from our guests that allows us to continuously improve, so please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of assistance in any way.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Great contemporary hotel. Efficient check in service. Our room was spacious and very clean. Comfortable beds. The soaps were heavenly. The gym equipment was good and they had a separate yoga room which was great. I am definitely coming back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
I am thrilled to hear that you will be returning! We are working diligently to ensure that your future stays will be even better than your last. I greatly appreciate your candid feedback from your visit, and I can assure you that we are continuously improving our services and amenities. The entire Hotel Arista team is looking forward to your return, and we are grateful to have the opportunity to accommodate you. If I can be of assistance in planning any of your future travel arrangements, it would be my pleasure to do so. Thank you again for your wonderful feedback, and we hope to see you again soon!
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is a great modern hotel, with a very good restaurant attached. The rooms are modern and spacious and very clean. I travelled here on business and it's a little out of the way, a good drive to town. Their limo service will take you locally whenever they can. The gym is good. If you could pick the hotel up and put down in a better location it would be Amazing!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear jkatie,
Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to provide us with feedback from you recent stay. As you had mentioned, we do have a complimentary shuttle that is available to take our guests anywhere within five miles of the hotel. Our shuttle does go to Downtown Naperville, Chicago Premium Outlets in Aurora, and Westfield Mall (just to name a few). Our goal is to make your stay as effortless as possible, and if there is ever anything that I can personally do to make that happen, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. We also have multiple restaurants available on campus, a Lavazza coffee shop, and very soon we will be opening The Arista Spa and Salon. Upon your next visit, I hope that you will find our location is the only place you will want to be! Thanks again!
Naperville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We hosted our wedding reception at HA. The ballroom is stunning. HA stands out from the rest predominantly because of their staff. Davina, the Catering Director captured our hearts. She embodies everything that a bride could want in an event coordinator. She was meticulous and present throughout every moment leading up to the day. While it is clear that HA expects the highest level of customer care from their employees, it was clear that this was not Davina’s job—it simply reflects who she is. Not for a moment did we have any stress about anything that surrounded our venue selection. The reception was spectacular. Many guests paid compliments about the venue, food, and service. Food was a large part of our venue selection and HA certainly delivered. Selecting the highest food/booze pkg we wanted to create a special menu. Even then we diverged and created our own items—one more example of how the hotel strived to make the night we envisioned. We cannot thank all of the staff enough for helping to create a dream. A special thanks goes to Davina whose attention and graciousness we will not forget.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Breanne,
I am extremely happy to read your feedback from your special day. I am in complete agreement that Davina deserves special recommendation for all that she does here at Hotel Arista. Davina embodies the attitude of each of our associates; as she is simply not doing her job, but she is personally invested in ensuring that your special day is flawless. She is an integral part of the Hotel Arista team, and I will personally ensure that she is recognized for all that she does. We take great pride in ensuring that every event at Hotel Arista is effortless for our guests, and flawless from beginning to end. Congratulations to you and your husband…we wish you all the best!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely the best reception place I've seen in a long time. The wait staff was friendly and efficient. The meal was amazing. I love their "green" efforts. Everything was clean and new. The bar staff knew their stuff

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Jamie D,
I am most appreciative of your feedback regarding our banquet space. We are very fortunate to have an exceptional banquet team that makes sure the service is as superb as the space itself. I also appreciate your recognition of our green efforts. As the first LEED certified hotel in Illinois, we take great pride in ensuring that as we strive to provide our guests with outstanding experiences, we are simultaneously taking care of the environment. Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback.
Lahore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the hotel for one just to "get away from it all" and we absolutely loved our stay. I had booked a room from Hotels.com and had requested highest floor possible. Checking in was fast. We didn't have any luggage and so we didn't require any help but someone is always downstairs to take your luggage if needed. We stayed on the 12th floor (highest possible). We walked into a beautiful room with an amazing view. The bed was super soft and comfortable. Lighting in the room was perfect. The bathroom was amazing- from the little tv in the bathroom mirror to the the rain shower. The aromatherapy toiletries were the perfect start to the day. Staff was very friendly. We needed some additional toiletries and they were sent up immediately. Absolutely perfect. We're already planning our trip back!

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Mrs. Madni,
I am very glad that loved your stay, and that you were able to enjoy quality time with your husband. The chic design of our hotel makes it the perfect place for a “get away from it all” retreat. Our goal is to make each of our guests’ stays effortless; from the moment you arrive, until your departure. Hopefully when you are planning your next getaway you will keep Hotel Arista in mind, as it is our passion to provide you with a flawless, relaxing stay. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future, and I hope to see you soon!
Joy30Joy30
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I am an avid traveler. I've stayed at the Ritz Carlton and Four Seasons on numerous. I travel for business and stayed at the Hotel Arista recently b/c hotels in the city were booked. This place knocked my socks off. The service, my room, the restaurant were all fabulous. If you have meetings in the Western Burbs of Chicago, skip the hustle and bustle of the city and stay in Naperville. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: The suite has a bathtub and bathroom that is AMAZING. If you can afford it, book it for wedding prep...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Joy,

I sincerely appreciate your wonderful feedback from your stay. I have shared your feedback with the entire staff, as this is exactly the type of experience that we strive to provide each of our guests with. Thank you very much for your glowing review; it truly is the reward that we work towards here at Hotel Arista. We also have more than 15,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, and can accommodate meetings large and small. If you would like any information on our meeting space, or if I can assist you in any way, please feel free to contact me directly. We appreciate the opportunity to accommodate you, and hope to have the opportunity again in the future. Thank you!

Been to Hotel Arista at CityGate Centre? Share your experiences!