Sorry, here are the reasons why , I give this hotel 1 star.
1. We arrived with advanced no-refund paid room for 3 adults and 1 child (2 queen beds). on duty person asked my name 3 times because she could not find my paid. reservation. She made no eye contact and asked when I paid for it 3 times (obviously not paying any attention to my answer). Hotel was full and they had no room for us :-)
2. The second person on duty asked if we made a booking for 1 adult (implying that we were lying and we were trying sneak in more people than we paid for)
3. After talking to the owner on the phone, we were given a room with 2 full-beds. When we mentioned that, we were told those were queen-size beds, as if we were too dumb or blind.
4. Had a chance to meet the owner next morning. He was polite, apologetic, but still could not give us the room we paid for the 2nd night.
5. Room was small and we felt crammed.
6. Hallways were frequented by loud people till 2am and then again started at 5am. Did not have a good night sleep for 2 nights straight. Staff failed to manage the situation despite our request.
1. room was clean
2. service was good when we lost power in the room.
3. cleaning crew were very nice and professional.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Super 8 Mundelein/Libertyville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Mundelein
- Super Eight Mundelein
- Mundelein Super 8
- Mundelein Super Eight