“Cigarette burn holes everywhere” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Mundelein

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
SOUTH BELOIT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I was happy with our experience overall. We had a soccer tournament over the weekend and the hotel was only 10 mins away from the fields. There were also several restaurants, stores, etc close by. The hotel had microwave and fridge in the room, which I am always looking for when traveling. It helps to save money when you do not have to eat every meal out. They also had continental breakfast (another thing I like), but I was a little disappointed that there was not more to offer. Still free though and acceptable. My husband and I did not sleep well at all. We woke up to the people above us making a whole lot of noise and then there were people walking the halls at 3 am--they were not children from the soccer tournament. The beds were not the greatest, but I haven't stayed in many hotels where I absolutely love the bed! There is not a pool, but that was not a requirement for this trip. The staff was very nice and helpful. They provided us with recommendations of places to eat and shop as well as directions to get there. We had reserved one room (online) and wound up needing another room. I was very pleased when the front desk staff gave me another room for the same price as the room that I had reserved online. They even did this for my friend--her rate was $10 higher than mine. They also discounted her rate even more when she checked out because of the noise at night. I was not smart enough to think of that. TIP: Check for rooms online first before making reservation with actual hotel. Before I reserved room online, I called the hotel directly for rates. They quoted me $20 more than what I found online. Don't be afraid to ask for discounted rates or file complaint. While every hotel may not be as understanding/accomodating as this hotel was, it does not hurt to ask.
We were not looking for luxury hotel to stay at, pretty much just something for sleeping. I was very happy with what we got for the price we paid!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Mundelein/Libertyville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Mundelein/Libertyville

Address: 1950 South Lake Street, Mundelein, IL 60060-4231
Location: United States > Illinois > Lake County > Mundelein
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Mundelein
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Mundelein/Libertyville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Mundelein/Libertyville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Mundelein
Super Eight Mundelein
Mundelein Super 8
Mundelein Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Mundelein/Libertyville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.