“Very nice at a reasonable rate.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Mount Vernon
Leavenworth, KS
“Very nice at a reasonable rate.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I've stayed at other Comfort Suites but none as nice as this. The room was spotless and the bed was SO comfortable. The lady at the reservation desk was really nice when we checked in, as was the one on duty the next morning when we left. And the breakfast was hot and good with lots of choices. If we every spend the night at Mount Vernon again we would definitely stay at Comfort Suites.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
mtvernongm, General Manager at Comfort Suites Mount Vernon, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
To our valued guest: Kansas3802013

I am happy to hear you were pleased with your hotel stay . From the cleanliness, Friendliness, breakfast to comfortable beds. I thank you for taking your valuable time to let us know. I will share your comments with my staff and recognize them for a job well done. We hope to see you again .

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is our second stay at Comfort Suites Mount Vernon Illinois, and have been very impressed each time by the cleanliness of the rooms, linens on the beds and the welcoming of our pet. This time my wife forgot her purse, staff tried to catch us on cell phone, then text message and email. We were home by time we looked at our phone -- thanks for Kerry Dodson, my wife's purse was mailed to our home COD. Great service!!! Thanks

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be fine as Hotel is away from most road noise.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
mtvernongm, General Manager at Comfort Suites Mount Vernon, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
To our valued guest

I want to thank you for taking your valuable time to give us feedback. I am very happy to hear you appreciated the hotel's cleanliness and the fact we welcome pets .I will share your comments with my staff and thank them for a job well done. We do hope to see you again .
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

we're so impressed. We stay at Comfort Suites often on our trips but this one is by far the best! Beds were wonderful, linens very nice, super water pressure in the shower, good breakfast, friendly, clean, all over good place to stay. Recommend highly.

• Stayed September 2013
To our valued guest.

Thank you for taking your valuable time to post a review. I am happy to hear you were pleased with your hotel experience. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. I will share your review with my staff and recognize them for a job well done. We do hope to see you again.
Emporia, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This Comfort Suites looked brand new and had excellent amenities for a reasonable price. The room had a microwave and small refrigerator plus more than enough room. One. nice room feature were the high quality pillows. The hotel was close to the highway and had exercise room, a small convenience store, a good free breakfast and most importantly, a very friendly staff. The only shirtco.ing was the hard to adjust air conditioning.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
mtvernongm, General Manager at Comfort Suites Mount Vernon, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
To our valued guest: I want to personally thank you for giving us your valued feedback. I am pleased that you were satisfied with the new condition of our hotel. The owner and everyone at the property level work hard to keep the property in "like new " condition. I am glad you appreciated our breakfast , quality pillows and the friendliness of the hotel staff. I will recognize the staff for a job well done. I will followup to ensure the ac in your guest room is operating correctly and is as user friendly as possible. I do hope you return and tell others.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed here one night on our way home to MIlwaukee from New Orleans. We tried to call ahead, but our phomes kept dropping the call. Nevertheless, when we rrived, Tasha knew who we were and offered us a great room. She also gave us a great recommendation for a local pizza place nearby. The room was spotless and the beds were very comfortable. Love this chain of hotels! The hot breakfast was okay--not as good at other Comfort Suites. My husband remarked that he didn't how anyone could ruin scrambled eggs. They offered sausages and other cereals, yogurt, waffles, etc. The usual fare.
We were very impressed with the friendliness of the staff. Great hotel chain!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
To our valued guest: I want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your hotel experience. I will recognize Tasha for making a positive difference at check-in. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our comfortable beds and appreciated the friendliness of our people. I will followup to ensure we do better in breakfast . I do hope you return and tell others.
usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

After traveling 800 miles, I was just hoping for a hot shower and good bed. What I got was so much more! The reception was warm and genuine, service was kind and professional, the hotel spotless, the room clean and refreshing.
This hotel is at a typical highway pitstop, but is anything but typical. I'd go out of my way to stay at this Comfort Suites!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
mtvernongm, General Manager at Comfort Suites Mount Vernon, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
To our valued guest

I personally thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am very pleased to hear you were pleased with our service and cleanliness. These two items are the foundation of the hotel business.(Friendliness and Cleanliness) I will share your comments with my staff and recognize them for a job well done. We do hope you will return and tell others.
North Little Rock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed at this property on our way to and back from Chicago. The second night was free due to our points. The property is very clean, with a great pool and breakfast. Our room was spacious with comfortable beds.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
mtvernongm, General Manager at Comfort Suites Mount Vernon, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
To our valued guest

I want to personally thank you for taking your valuable time to post a review. Thank you for letting me know you were pleased with the hotel's cleanliness, pool, breakfast, beds and the size of the Suite you stayed in. I will share your comments with my staff and recognize them for a job well done. We do hope you will return and tell others.

Been to Comfort Suites Mount Vernon? Share your experiences!