“Lunch and dinner buffets are great” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 118 restaurants in Mount Prospect
Cuisines: Indian
Chicago, Illinois
“Lunch and dinner buffets are great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2011 via mobile

I had never tried Indian food in my life b4 coming here 4 the buffets n now I love it! There is always a wide range of food out which was great 2 learn wat I liked n didnt like as a 1st timer. Lunch is about $9 n dinner $12. Ive never seen any1 there NOT enjoying their meal. I like the Indian hip hop n dance music that they play over the speakers all the time. There r always the same 2 gentlemen working there who r very nice n quick 2 fill ur drinks n take away ur plates. They have the best red chutney dipping sauce n naan pitas n frozen mango dessert

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
Champaign, Illinois
“Carry out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

We were staying nearby and needed a carryout dinner. I found their web site and called and ordered. It was very easy and very fast. I got good advice as to what to add to my dishes (rice, naan). The food was delicious! even the young ones liked it. It was spiced as asked.
The only reason for not an excellent on the carry out is that I had to ask for silverware and they had no disposable plates. (fortunately the hotel had plates we could use).
I would definitely recommend them and will visit them again when in the area.
When I went in to pick-up the buffet looked and smelled fabulous

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Personally, I like the India House's (Schaumburg) buffet a little better, but this place is also really, really...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2008

Personally, I like the India House's (Schaumburg) buffet a little better, but this place is also really, really good...and the prices are a little better too.