With deep discounts through www.travelocity.com, the Best Western Morton Grove Inn was an excellent value for our 4-night stay in Morton Grove. Our room (in the rear of the Inn, away from the noise of busy Waukegan Road) was nicely decorated, clean, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast selection was good, and the breakfast area was kept clean and well stocked by an attentive staff person. Breakfast seating was limited (4 tables), but that was never a problem for us. The front desk staff was very friendly, and we appreciated courtesies like free printing for airline boarding passes, hot drinks available at any time in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers. The exterior of the Inn is unremarkable. Our room was located off an ally, facing residential fencing in disrepair, homes (some also in disrepair), ugly utility lines, and parking that had a cramped feeling. The Inn is not located in a garden spot, but it is walking distance from restaurants, short cab rides to Metra stations and to the Enterprise rental car office (6065 Dempster St.), where we received good value for the auto we rented.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Morton Grove Hotel Morton Grove
- Best Western Morton Grove Hotel
- Best Western Morton Grove
- Morton Grove Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Best Western, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Morton Grove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.