“HORRIBLE” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Morris
cleveland,ohio
“HORRIBLE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Gross, Gross, Gross! This place needs serious updating....dirty old mattresses. old worn sheets and towels and a shower that made a serious howling noise the whole time using it. Disgusting stains on the walls and doors Clean the place up and make an investment in updating the place. For the privilege of staying here, they charged me an extra $20 for my dogs to stay in their "clean" room.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Plymouth
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

The breakfast was less than I expected. I was hoping for waffles, none to be found. The room had a chemical spray smell, and the coffee in the room was out dated.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Deerfield, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Hey, my friends and I were on a long multi-day bike ride and we stopped here to crash... The owner was super nice, she gave us first floor rooms so we could stash our bikes overnight and shared some dinner recommendations. The hallway had a slight smoke smell but the room did not. I got a single...king bed. Pillows OK...towels thin...ice machine in the hallway...basic cable. Perfectly acceptable place to crash...and crash I did...which itself says a lot as I usually sleep poorly the first night in a hotel.
I would have liked a more convenient outlet to charge my phone and breakfast was the typical all-carb "continental" you find at all the 60 buck a night places. I skipped the coffee (not so good) and went for breakfast at McDonald's so I could get some protein and better coffee. I'm happy with the value for the money.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Super 8 Morris? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Morris

Address: 70 Green Acres Drive, Morris, IL 60450 3311
Location: United States > Illinois > Morris
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Morris
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Morris 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Morris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Morris
Morris Super Eight
Morris Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Morris, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.