“Red Roof Inn at Monee” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   25640 S Friendship Dr, Monee, IL 60449 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Monee)   |
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Monee
Toledo
“Red Roof Inn at Monee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

this hotel was very clean and up todate. it had a pool and awork out room that was kept clean and safe to use. the room was very nice and clean and everything worked just fine. the only thing that was the problem was the chair was broken and would not stay up right.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Bhavin S, Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to do a review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have with us. I will make sure to share your comments with my staff. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels

120 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have been very pleased with my stay at this Red Roof Inn. Dipesh and staff have been extremely friendly and helpful. The accomodations are a fantastic value. The pool and exercise room are very nice and modern as well.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

I like Red roof inn and there friendly staff very good service. Very nice rooms staff is helpful with everything you need. Its a nice quite hotel no one bothers you.i recommend this hotel if you'rearound the area.

• Stayed March 2013
Lexington, KY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

My wife and I were desperate to find a room for Saturday night, and stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Monee, Ill. We were severely disappointed with our experience. The place looked deserted when we arrived. There were only two cars in the parking lot, so they were definitely not crowded. I'll list the problems below.

1. I ask for a quiet room away from the other (2) guests. What I got was a room on the third floor directly across the hall from another family (resident guests). Around 10pm, we heard a loud banging outside our door. I peeked out to see a man kicking the door across the hall, and waiting for someone to open it for him. The couple over there also had small children who were loud, running up and down the hall and slamming the door at least until 2am. Someone actually ran into our door during the night!
2. I ask for a non-smoking room, but got a smoking room.
3. The water was YELLOW until it ran for a about a minute!
4. There were 5 lamps in the room. Two were missing light bulbs, and one of them had a blown bulb. We had to move the two working bulbs to the lamps we wanted to use.
5. Our king size bed had a giant dip in the middle that we had to fight rolling into all night. We also only had what amounted to four small throw pillows on the bed.

To sum it up... Stay away!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Bhavin S, Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Chicago Lansing Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Bobby Shah

Manager

Red Roof Inn - Monee
Southaven, MS
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My sons and I stayed here on 3/13/13. I had booked based on previous reviews. NEVER AGAIN!! I checked in and the gentleman at the front desk seemed very nice. Then he started asking me how expensive the necklace I was wearing was. He asked more than once which creeped me out. We got to the room and if I was not completely exhausted, we would have left right away. There was hair in the tub and sink. There was a strange white crusted over stain on the carpeting, severe water damage on the ceiling, hair all over the lotion bottle, and the bedding was ancient and very worn. I slept with my clothes on and left before 5 in the morning just to get out!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Bhavin S, Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the red roof in monee. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Bobby Shah

Manager

Red Roof Inn - Monee
South Bend, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stay in the area at least 2 weeks a month for business. Clean rooms and cozy interiors. Everything you need at half the price. Dipesh and crew have always been very accomodating and always willing to go above and beyond to make the stay as enjoyable as possible. Highly recommended in this area.

Room Tip: All rooms thus far have exceeded expectations.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Monee, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Great service! Mr. Dipesh very helpful and courteous. He very attentive to your needs while staying at his hotel, you are truly his guest! I would recommend to stay her just for the hospitality alone, but the rooms were clean and comfortable as well. Pool, fitness center, and all the other amenities that one expects to find at a much higher priced hotel. This was the only bright spot about my recent trip to Southern Chicago. Snow on top of my vehicle breaking down much needed rest as needed and Mr. Dipesh assured I received it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Red Roof Inn? Share your experiences!