“Very nice, very convenient” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer Savings of 15%
Ranked #4 of 15 hotels in Moline
“Very nice, very convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

This was extremely convenient for us when we went to a concert at the iWireless Center. I'd definitely do it again. The room was spacious and clean. My only compliant, and it's a big one, is that when we arrived at 4pm the hallway was lined with people's room service dishes. They need to patrol the halls and remove these immediately. It's unsightly. When we returned from dinner at 7pm some of the dishes right outside out door had been removed but not all. :P

• Stayed February 2013
Rooms Division M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
We regret that we did not meet all of your expectations. We strive to provide a great experience for every guest that chooses to stay with us. We are successful most of the time and I assure you this is not typical of the level of service provided here. I am glad you enjoyed the convenience of our location adjacent to the iWireless Center and recognized the cleanliness of our property. Thank you for taking time to rate us on TripAdvisor and we hope that we may have a chance to welcome you back.

139 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Dubuque, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

We like to stay in this hotel when we attend events at the IWireless Center in Moline. It is right next to the event center which makes it very convenient! Rooms are clean, comfortable, and updated. They have a free, light breakfast in the morning. The staff behind the desk at check-in were very friendly.

Room Tip: We liked our king room with sofa sleeper. It was very big, two tvs, wireless internet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Rooms Division M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay while attending the concert at iWireless Center. We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!
Olathe, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed at the Radisson on John Deere Commons while on a business trip to Moline in January. The hotel was located downtown right next to the iWireless Arena and offered nice views of the river. Local downtown restaurants were a convenient walk from the hotel, there is also a T.G.I.Friday’s located in the hotel.
The lobby was clean and modern, as was my bedroom. The maid service did a nice job keeping the room up. The room featured a sitting area with a desk and a television. The bed was in a separate room and also featured a television. The bed, a Sleep Number, was quite comfortable.
Breakfast was hot and featured quite a few choices. The breakfast area, though quite busy, was kept clean.
The one complaint, and this is something small, is the “closet” in the room – as in, there isn’t a closet. There is a bar for hanging clothes is located between the wall and the bedroom window and is approximately 4 feet off the ground – if you had a long dress it would not be able to hang up without dragging the bottom on the ground. There is a small shelf located above the bar.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!
Huntsville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I had to stay overnight in Moline and chose this hotel because of the short walk from the bus station. I did not have any expectations but I was really pleased with my choice! The lobby was beautifully decorated. The reception staff were friendly and professional. My room was large with two queen beds. It was attractively decorated with flat panel television, refrigerator, and clean. The air beds are nice if you have never slept on one before. The bathroom was average and very clean as well. My room was on the top floor with a view of the river and the KONE building. The room was virtually sound proof and the only noise I heard was a young child crying. A child's cries can pierce through anything. :-0

The breakfast had a good variety and comparable to other hotels I have visited but the dining area was very nicely arranged and comfortable. If patrons prefer a more catered to breakfast TGIF had menus on each table with their selections. I like that TGIF was attached to the hotel with a special door for hotel guests using a room key.

I did not use the pool but saw a family heading to the pool. I also saw that towels are provided poolside. There is a business center and a fitness center as well.

The only negative I noticed is not something the hotel has control over outside. Due to the winter weather the birds nest in the trees and the bird poo piles up. It is really gross but knowing in advance not to walk under the trees would help. Definitely don't look up to see what is making all the droppings because they are there. :-)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Rooms Division M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Radisson on John Deere Commons for your recent stay in the Quad Cities.

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to our continued success. We pride ourselves on the excellent job our housekeeping and maintenance department do to maintain a clean, updated property. I am glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and TGI Friday's.

We look forward to the next opportunity to provide you with Radisson hospitality.
Plymouth, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Need to stop in for a business trip. A very nice place along the Mississippi river. Wished it was the summer so I can walk around the grounds and enjoy the shops. Room was very nice but lighting for reading was poor. Staff friendly.

Forgot eating at TGIF attached to the hotel. Walk across the street to Johnny's Steakhouse. Great food and service.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Rooms Division M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this review, December 13, 2012

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to our continued success. This area is lovely during the Summer, I hope you will be able to come back and take that walk or sit outside at TGI Friday's and enjoy a meal and the river view.

Nevada, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Excellent hotel in safe central location. Staff , cleanliness, quiet, and beds, all were superior in this well priced facility. Walk to multiple good restaurants. Attached Fridays was a bonus..............

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Rooms Division M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this review, December 3, 2012

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to our continued success. I am glad you were able to enjoy the variety of restaurants within walking distance of the property, as well notice the excellent cleanliness and condition of our property.

Brookfield, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Our second stay at Radisson-Moline while we played golf at TPC Deere Run for a few days. Both stays have been entirely satisfactory. The rooms are clean with no maintenance problems. We didn't hear neighbors at all. The location is very good land close to restaurants and bars- everything within a 4-5 block walk.

Small Problems: parking lot was full friday night because semi-pro hockey game was going on next door and they sell parking spots in the hotel lot. We found a spot, but would prefer they didn't inconvenience guests with that. Morning breakfast is pretty good, but very busy and they ran out of many items which didn't get replaced in a timely manner. Not a fan of the "air" beds they have- I would request a "real" bed in the future.

Recommendations in the area: TPC golf course is outstanding and $50 a round with cart in Nov. (it was 60+ degrees both days we played); TPC also has excellent beef barley soup (their "signature" soup); River Inn Bar two blocks from the hotel has very good food- I took a chance on prime rib dinner and was very pleasantly surprised at the quality- not the best I ever had, but the best I ever had for $16 with potato. Duck City Bistro in Davenport is also excellent and a local legend.

I have also stayed on the Davenport side of the river and much prefer Moline. Will stay at this hotel again if I find myself back in the quad cities.

Room Tip: Request a bed with a normal mattress instead of the "air bed" mattress.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Rooms Division M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this review, November 15, 2012

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to our continued success. I am glad you have been able to enjoy the TPC course in our area and continue to stay with us when you do come to Moline.

Been to Radisson on John Deere Commons? Share your experiences!