“Location!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Moline
Nevada, Missouri
“Location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Excellent hotel in safe central location. Staff , cleanliness, quiet, and beds, all were superior in this well priced facility. Walk to multiple good restaurants. Attached Fridays was a bonus..............

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Rooms Division M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Radisson on John Deere Commons for your recent stay in the Quad Cities.

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to our continued success. I am glad you were able to enjoy the variety of restaurants within walking distance of the property, as well notice the excellent cleanliness and condition of our property.

We look forward to the next opportunity to provide you with Radisson hospitality.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Brookfield, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Our second stay at Radisson-Moline while we played golf at TPC Deere Run for a few days. Both stays have been entirely satisfactory. The rooms are clean with no maintenance problems. We didn't hear neighbors at all. The location is very good land close to restaurants and bars- everything within a 4-5 block walk.

Small Problems: parking lot was full friday night because semi-pro hockey game was going on next door and they sell parking spots in the hotel lot. We found a spot, but would prefer they didn't inconvenience guests with that. Morning breakfast is pretty good, but very busy and they ran out of many items which didn't get replaced in a timely manner. Not a fan of the "air" beds they have- I would request a "real" bed in the future.

Recommendations in the area: TPC golf course is outstanding and $50 a round with cart in Nov. (it was 60+ degrees both days we played); TPC also has excellent beef barley soup (their "signature" soup); River Inn Bar two blocks from the hotel has very good food- I took a chance on prime rib dinner and was very pleasantly surprised at the quality- not the best I ever had, but the best I ever had for $16 with potato. Duck City Bistro in Davenport is also excellent and a local legend.

I have also stayed on the Davenport side of the river and much prefer Moline. Will stay at this hotel again if I find myself back in the quad cities.

Room Tip: Request a bed with a normal mattress instead of the "air bed" mattress.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Rooms Division M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this review, November 15, 2012

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to our continued success. I am glad you have been able to enjoy the TPC course in our area and continue to stay with us when you do come to Moline.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

We stay at the John Deere Radisson at least 4 times a year to visit our daughter. We last stayed 10/26/12. We tried several other hotels in the area before we found the Raddison and finely we are happy! The hotel usually seems to be at full capacity yet the staff are always very friendly and accomodating. The rooms are always spotless and I am very picky about this! You do have to be careful with the beds that are adjustable in firmness...my daughter accidentally deflated my side of the bed during our last stay which made for a very uncomfortable night. The breakfast provided is very nice...our daughters love the waffles. A TGIF is attached to the hotel plus a variety of good restaurants are within walking distance. The pool area is always clean and fresh. I am a very picky traveler and I strongly reccomend this hotel!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to our continued success. We appreciate your continued business look forward to the next opportunity to provide you with Radisson hospitality.
Lewisville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

After staying multiple times here, the front desk service is always terrific. The rooms are always clean and nice too. Pillows are always good too. But the bed you ask--the Radisson sleep number, is not my sleep number that I have at home. It is low end and not my choice. So why the high rating if I didn't like their bed? Ahhhhhh....they do have non-sleep number beds that are very good and if you ask, you can get one of the few rooms without the sleep number, which I learned very quickly to do. I was working with a large group with many staying here as well. When they raved about sleeping on a sleep number bed, I just let them know that they still hadn't slept on a real top of the line sleep number yet and what Radisson had just didn't even compare!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Rooms Division M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this review, October 11, 2012

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to our continued success. I am happy to hear that you are a frequent guest and have alway had excellent service.

Riverside
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I made this reservation in January of 2012 for the Quad Cities Marathon. I decided to stay here because of the close proximity to the starting line of the race, and it was recommended as a sponsor hotel on the marathon website. When I checked in I requested a room with a river view if possible, and the person at the front desk didn't think there were any left even though we checked right at the designated check-in time. No big deal, so I requested that we at least have a room that was in a quiet area of the hotel due to having to get up early and be prepared to run 26.2 miles the next morning. They said "don't worry, I'll put you in a room away from the wedding reception" to which I was a little surprised the hotel would book a wedding reception and be the host hotel to the marathon in the same weekend knowing that runners would be getting up early. You have to fill rooms I guess so from a business standpoint I understand. I was at least glad they said they were putting us away from any noisy people arriving late and drunk from a wedding reception.

At about 12:30am we were rudely awaken by a large number of people yelling, obviously drunk, in the hallway and in the room next to ours. So much for being in a quiet area of the hotel as I thought we were. They were making drinks, being very loud, and at one point opened up their door that connected into our room and proceeded to knock on it and yell. I called the front desk inquiring about this noisy room and apparently we were put in the room right next to the honeymoon suite. How was that putting us in a quiet room somewhere away from the wedding party? That was possibly the worst room we could have been placed in. The person at the front desk did call up there and they did quiet down, but we had already lost sleep on the night.

Other than that, our stay was ok. The rooms were very clean and the hotel had a nice feel about it. I am extremely disappointed that we were ever placed in that room though. I know it wasn't the hotel's fault for those people being loud, but come on. Would have made more sense to hold that room for someone else in the wedding reception. I would hope that in the future that runners in the marathon would be placed on the same floor together or that a wedding reception party would not be booked the same weekend.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Rooms Division M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Radisson on John Deere Commons for your recent visit to the Quad Cities. We also appreciate the time you took to type this review.

I would like to apologize for the problem with noise during your stay. I am aware that we had a loud wedding party and we always do the best we can to manage those situations. The hotel was completely full that evening and we did not have the ability to make any adjustments or move you. I assure you it is not typical and again apologize for any inconvenience.

We appreciate your patronage and hope to have a future opportunity to serve you with genuine Radisson hospitality.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I was in town for a wedding this past weekend as was very impressed with the customer service at this hotel. Skip at the front desk made us feel right at home from the moment we checked in! Also, I was very impressed with our accommodations and the cleanliness of our guest room. Great job! Would definitely choose this hotel in the future!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to our continued success. We pride ourselves on the level of customer service provided and have staff members that truly enjoy making your stay with us special.

chicago, il
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I stay here every year for the Quad Citites Marathon. This is such a clean hotel with a great breakfast and friendly front desk. As long as the Radisson continues with the service they provide and the updated clean rooms I will continue to stay here! If you are coming into town on another weekend there is always so much to do in the area. Do not hesitate make your reservation today!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Rooms Division M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this review, September 26, 2012

I am glad you continue to enjoy our hotel, staff and services each year you are in town for the Quad City Marathon. We enjoy hosting the same faces each year and the relationships that are developed.

Been to Radisson on John Deere Commons? Share your experiences!