“Moline Airport Hampton Inn” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2450 69th Avenue, Moline, IL 61265   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Moline
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Denver, United States
“Moline Airport Hampton Inn”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Everything at this hotel was fine, except for one thing - they can't figure out how to deliver hot water to all the rooms everyday. Talking with other guests they had the same issue on different days.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
I want to sincerely apologize for the hot water issue. We had hot water it was just not getting to all the rooms in a timely manner. We have since found the issue and it has been fixed. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I was only here for one night but will definitely be back next time I'm in town for work. This Hampton and the one in Mitchell SD rate as the best Hamptons I've been too (and I've been to quite a few)

Positives:
Friendly, welcoming staff
Welcomed as a Hilton Gold member
Large, nicely decorated, comfortable rooms (I especially liked all of the little shelves in the bathroom which made it feel big because it m want I didn't have to put all of my toiletries on the counter)
Spotless room
Comfy beds
Quiet rooms
Nice view of the airport (the large window made me feel almost like I was on the flight line, yet I heard absolutely NOTHING in my room)
Easy-to-find location
Great tv reception with hundreds of channels and even an on screen guide (I very rarely see this type of dish setup at hotels I stay at). I'd pick this hotel for the TV alone!
Fridge and microwave in room

Negatives (hard to come up with much...):
Not too many restaurant choices nearby. Most require a short drive
The apple in my To-Go breakfast wasn't as fresh as it should've been (it was too soft for my liking)
Parking was a bit different. There are only a couple spots up front and once those are full you have to wind around the building quite a bit

Overall I had a fantastic stay and was disappointed I was there for only one night. Next time i think I'll use this place as my home base for the week rather than switching hotels (in different cities) every night. Congrats to the management and employees at this proper. Nicely done!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Thank you so very much for the great review. We take pride in our customer service and the amenities of our hotel. Its always great to see someone who enjoyed there stay as much as you did. Please come see us again soon!
Oconomowoc, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

The hotel was comfortable and quiet. The staff was helpful, polite and friendly. The beds were very comfortable and there is nothing else I could have asked for in terms of in-room amenitites. I would definitely stay here again if I returned to this area and would recommend it to others.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you for the great review. Im glad you enjoyed your stay and Im glad everything in the room was to your liking. We hope to see you again.
Rigby, Idaho
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I stayed at this hotel three separate times over the past two months, for a total of about 12 nights. Each room I booked was a suite, so I don't know what the standard rooms are like. The suites are large and spacious, with a central sink area and an adjacent room with the tub shower/toilet. The property isn't brand-new, but not really old either. The hotel is about 300 feet long, and the interior hallway seems never-ending. I never heard any outside noise, such as aircraft from the airport, but I was on the far side of the building each stay. I did hear a fair amount of foot traffic noise from the room above during one of the stays.
The internet speed was good, the shower pressure was fine, and the HDTV had hundreds of channels available. The hot water was at times VERY slow to reach my room, sometimes taking upwards of 3 or 4 minutes. The A/C and heat seems to be on a motion-detection thermostat, which is fine for energy conservation when you're not in the room, but it also shuts off at night when you're sleeping. The hot tub was inexplicably closed during my last stay.
Breakfast was typical of all Hampton properties, with a few rotating hot choices, cold cereal, oatmeal, fruit, breads, a small variety of low-quality pastries, and a few other choices. The hard boiled eggs did not come pre-peeled as at some other properties. Fresh baked cookies were available each afternoon/evening.
I chose this location primarily due to the lower rate vs the other Hampton Inn nearby in Davenport, plus the current HHonors promotion made a Hilton property more desirable than the other chains. My commute to Davenport each day was easy if not direct.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Wow! thank you so much for the great and thorough review. Our hotel is on airport property but we dont ever have any noise complaints. We are glad you chose us and Hampton is moving to non peeled hard boiled eggs. Thank you again and hope to see you again soon.
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here when we traveled to Moline, IL to visit his family for a few days. I'm a huge fan of Hampton Inn hotels and make an effort to stay at one whenever I travel. We had no trouble finding the hotel and it was central to everywhere we needed to go. As with all Hampton Inn hotels, the room was spacious, comfortable, and clean. There was one morning where we didn't have any hot water, but the staff was aware of the issue and apologized profusely; it was likely caused by the high occupancy over Thanksgiving.

The only issue I had was with the guy working at the Front Desk when we arrived. We booked through booking.com, which apparently disqualifies your stay from earning HHonors points. I was pretty upset, but I do understand company policies, so I wasn't going to make a scene or anything. What made me mad was the way the guy responded to me: before I could even my finish sentence, he cut me off, interrupted me several times and was just very rude. I shared the feedback with the lady who helped us check out. She was very sincere and informed us of their 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and took a bit off of our final bill. I was very impressed with the level of professionalism and customer focus she displayed. We will definitely consider staying at this Hampton Inn when we return next year!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Hi Mallory, My name is Marc Casillas the Operations Mgr here at the Hampton. I am the one who checked you in. Im sorry if I seemed to be interupting you or rude. I honestly was not trying to come off rude at all. If I did I apologize. I was just making you aware of the third party policy. I hope this doesnt deter you from staying here again.
Provo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

The Moline Hampton Inn is top Notch. Beautiful rooms with fridge and microwave. New bathrooms with all amenities, great internet and business center. Crystal clean water in the jacuzzi and pool. An above average breakfast with waffles, omelets, gravy and biscuits, and the rest of the fare you would be expecting. Great value as a business traveler or a family vacation and one minute away from the airport.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great response. We do take pride in our customer service first and foremost and also in the amenities we offer. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.
Monroe, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Excellent hotel accomodations, service, location, and overall experience. I've stayed in this hotel several times; book early as it will book up during the week. Convenient location next to MLI airport, and very sincere / freindly staff.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the great review. Its allways great to hear that our guests recieved great customer service. We are glad everything worked out for you!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport? Share your experiences!