You added Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Hotel Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was very impressed with this hotel. It was very clean, the beds were comfortable, and the staff was friendly. I will definately stay at this hotel again if I am in the area. I have stayed in other Hampton Inn hotels and this one so far has been the best. I would recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Thank you for the great review. We have a great cleaning staff here and Im glad you enjoyed your stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Leesburg, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean and modern rooms. Good breakfast with great coffee and tea selection. Good nearby restaurants, including BBQ across the street and local "airport" lounge around the corner. Very good freeway access.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you for the great review. There are some great restaraunts in the area that we can recommend and we do take pride in our customer service.
Winterset, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Nice clean rooms. Easy in and out. This hotel is usually full through the week... so book in advance. Rooms are quiet and cool. I will be back. The lobby is under construction, but near completion. Front desk staff are very helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review. Im glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future.
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Super Friendly and welcoming staff. Great location. I have stayed at this hotel because it is close to my family. Plus the free breakfast, pool and hot tub are all nice. It is right next to the airport too and easy to get around.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank youi for the great review. Im very glad to hear that the customer service was top notch. We take pride in our customer service.
Crystal Lake, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The only chain of hotels that I've experienced confidence in making use of the top comforter and didn't squirm at the thought of sleeping in the sheets. Clean bathroom, decent complimentary breakfast, and friendly staff to address any issues. My room key wasn't functioning when I checked in, and I was cranky from my day of traveling to get there. I didn't appreciate having to drag my butt back downstairs with all my luggage to get it reactivated/fixed, however the woman working at the front desk was very helpful, polite and got it fixed right away.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for the great review. Its always great to hear that we are doing as well as you say we did. We do take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and our great housekeeping staff. Its even better to hear that our customer service was top notch. Thank you again.
Denver, IA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Stayed at Hampton Inn Quad City Airport for 2 days for a business trip. Rooms are large and the bed is very comfortable. I was also very impressed with the work out room. Not very big, but had good variety of equipment. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tahnk you for the great review. We take pride in the cleanliness and the great service we provide at our hotel. We hope to see you again in the future.
Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Although I did not get to stay at this property, I have stayed at many Hampton Inns across the US and worked for the Hilton family a while back.

I wanted to take the time to appreciate the front desk woman and the shuttle driver/laundry woman who helped my family out in a great time of need. It goes to show that the level of service Hamptons provide goes beyond the call of duty.

We were driving from the quad cities home to the Michigan area when we noticed our rental car not running right, we figured we should head to the airport and turn it in for a new one. It had died right before the Hampton Inn.

The car rental company was a hassle to deal with and the car rental co shuttle driver did not see us (although we saw him several times and were the only car stalled on the busy rd.)

I noticed the Hampton Inn and gave them a call , explained the situation and that we had 3 small children in the car, a trunk full of suitcases and it was very hot.

I explained this to the kind front desk lady who said she would send her shuttle driver to help, I told them I would take care of the driver, which we did.

I just wanted others to know that this Hampton is no exception to the great level of customer service that they provide across the many states and they really helped us out in time of need.

Thanks!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Wow! Thats a great story. Not that you were stranded obviously but that we came thru and helped. I will definitely commend all those involved. Thank You again.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport? Share your experiences!