You added Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2450 69th Avenue, Moline, IL 61265   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Moline
Anchorage, Alaska
“Close to the airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

The Hampton is located right next door to the airport. The establishment is neat, clean, and the staff is helpful. The breakfast spread has everthing you would expect and more.

Right across the street is a great place to eat. Bare Bone BBQ, (Fried Chicken dinner, salad bar, potatoes, dinner role, and a glass of wine: $13.75)

Room Tip: Ask for a room with odd numbers and you can watch the planes land.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank SUVANZANT
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

The front desk staff were very pleasant and were able to let me check in early since I had to re-arrange my travel due to Hurricane Sandy. I had a very nice room, the hotel looks recently updated and just prior to my stay they had shampoo'd the carpets and had the drapes dry cleaned so the room was in top shape upon my arrival. I was worried that I would hear planes since the back yard of this hotel is the airport but I can honestly say I don't think I ever heard so much as an engine of a car starting. Overall I have to say it was a great experience staying there and I frequent Hampton Inns every month.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Izzy H
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Thank you for the great review. We take pride in our customer service and the cleanliness of our hotel. We hope to see you again soon in the future.
Rock Island, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great Room, I upgraded to a King Size Bed. Bed was very comfortable and room was quiet.
Plenty of space, and loved the bathroom, shower area. Room did not have a regrigerator, which did not bother me. Close to airport, I was flying out way early.
Got a great rate from Trip Advisor. Savings was nice, rooms usually alot higher.

would stay more often if I can get that great price again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Hampton1_10, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thankl you for the kind words, we take pride in our customer service and our staff. We hope to see you again in the future.
Potomac, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Before you make a reservation at this hotel please note that the televisions in all of the guest rooms are programmed to ALWAYS power-on to the Fox News Channel. Despite one's political persuasion I find it offensive that the owner of this hotel needs to be provocative enough to go out of his way to be sure to send such a subliminal message to his paying guests. And by the way, I would find it equally reprehensible if the TVs automatically powered-on to MSNBC. I did make hotel management aware of my feelings, to which they acknowledged that other people have also complained but that they will make no changes. Although this particular hotel is owned by a company (called QC Hotel, Inc.) I also hold the Hilton Hotels corporation responsible for allowing their franchisees to be political with their customers.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Hello,

I would like to say that I understand your concern towards the t.v. channels. I apologize and I hope it doesnt stop you from staying with us again.
Orem, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I like to stay at Hampton Inns due to the consistency of the brand. This one is no different. Close to the airport but quiet; comfortable room, good breakfast good internet - all the usual Hampton stuff is here. A very popular property i found out and was lucky to get the last room, so I will book earlier next time.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Hampton1_10, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you for the kind words. We take pride in our customer service here. Yes, we do fill up pretty quick especially during the week. So the earlier you can make a reservation the better:) Thanks agian and we hope to see you again in the future.
Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Nice, clean standard room. No refrigerator, however, the staff let us put our ice packs and medicine into their refrigerator. Pool was cold and bugs in it. The staff was very friendly and the beds were very comfortable. Good location.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Thank you for the 4 star review. Im sorry about the condition of the pool, Ill make sure that doesnt happen again. Im glad to hear my staff helped you with the refrigerator problem. I hope, over, you enjoyed your stay and you will stay with us again.
San Francisco, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Nothing special here, the hotel is a bit worn around the edges. The bed was comfy and the room was spacious. The bathrooms are a bit old and worn and although appear relatively clean there is a lot of wear which is unappealing. (It has that lived in feel which is not great when it comes to a hotel). Having stayed in hundreds of hotels around the world hotels do their best to give an experience that does not constantly remind you that someone else was here, this place lets you know that many people were here before you. Maybe this is unfair but many hotels even older ones do this well.
The location is near the airport so it is convenient for flyers otherwise it is also close to the highway. Not sure of other options but if was to visit again I would probably shop around more.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LostSojourner
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Thank you for the feedback. We are a 6 year old hotel. Our housekeeping and maintenance staff do a great job. We often get asked if we are a new hotel. Im sorry you were disappointed with us. I hope you come back and give us a try again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Moline
Holiday Inn Express Moline - Quad Cities
Radisson on John Deere Commons
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Moline
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Moline Airport
BEST WESTERN Airport Inn
La Quinta Inn Moline Airport

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport? Share your experiences!