Stayed in two suites with 11 members of my familey and had a great time. Bunk-bed and Moose Suites were huge rooms for all of us. B-fast the next day was plentiful and tasty. Easy to go have a drink and get food with a number of nearby establishments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're traveling to the Quad Cities to visit the John Deere Pavilion, take in a concert at the I-Wireless Center, cruise on The Celebration Belle, enjoy casinos, or visit the Rock Island Arsenal, we're the place to stay! If you are visiting students at Western Illinois University or Augustana, we are just down the road. Our relaxed Northwoods theme will help make Stoney Creek your home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Moline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - Moline Hotel Moline
- Stoney Creek Hotel Moline