I was lucky enough to get the Angler's Cove suite at the Stoney Creek Inn in Moline as I stayed the night on a road trip. The room was excellent. It had a comfortable living area with a flat screen TV, an indoor whirlpool and an outdoor covered sun room in addition to a large bedroom. The bathroom was large and accessible. The room was very clean and the outdoor/lodge theme made it feel like a really nice cabin. Overall, the experience was as good as I could have expected it to be. I'll be back.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - Moline Hotel
- Stoney Creek Inn - Moline Hotel Moline
- Stoney Creek Hotel Moline
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're traveling to the Quad Cities to visit the John Deere Pavilion, take in a concert at the I-Wireless Center, cruise on The Celebration Belle, enjoy casinos, or visit the Rock Island Arsenal, we're the place to stay! If you are visiting students at Western Illinois University or Augustana, we are just down the road. Our relaxed Northwoods theme will help make Stoney Creek your home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Moline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.